Recommending Competition // SF4 [PC] Community Thread

One more vote for Djoxxy. He is my RL friend and a damn good Chun player.

If anyone wanna play with me (Akuma), please add me as a Friend. GFWL (PC) gamertag is Bojann

SShaker

Possibly and probably is the best Akuma online right now. Much better than my Akuma, and i think he plays alot so…
Yeah he will wipe the floor with you, I didn’t bother trying to Akuma mirror because those are boring as fuck, so yeah my ryu got raped pretty nicely.

Added.

If possible can you please give a general location for the players? Even if it’s just going by the Gamer Card.
We’ve a lot of “??” up in the list.

trusf is US

blank

Added & Edited… I’ve a sneaky feeling I’ve met that chap before… I mean, it’s hard to forget that kind of name :wink:

SShaker is from Montreal, Canada.

Just a heads up to the fellow that want to face this guy.

I faced him, He has the tendency that after you beat him several times, that when he wins once he leaves. I ask for a rematch, he flames me. He does this several times to my other alt accounts, as soon as he beats me once even though I beat him in a row, he leaves.

Just annoying that I have to wait sooo long for another good connection to join when this guy has 5 bars on me and leaves.

Heh, “flames me”. Got a screenshot of that?
Cool story though. The only msgs sent were from you buddy; with no meaning behind them anyway.
All i received was “Lawl you funneh”.

Also FYI i was going to leave after that match, win or lose, to go play against a friend. I only started playing regularly last week too, so I’m pretty bad right now. Its funny because you’re assuming i have to stay in your game even if i have 5 bars.
Keep waiting.

GGs though

Edited, thank you.

@RopeDrink
Just to add, my (Bojann) Location is Serbia

Edited, cheers.

Thinking of re-listing the post based on location first then alphabetical order.

Omnikaze - Poland I think.
One of the best Abels I have ever played.

Will add to the list.

Also, just randomly met a chap tagged xxxBRY4Nxxx, Gouken player from France. Nice connection and he’s not half bad, adding to the list as well.

FYI i’m from California on a super fast fiber connection. Should have 4 bars to most locations in the US and 5 anywhere on the west coast.

I main Gouken and Gen. As there are no other Gen players on the list, I present myself as the best Gen player in attendance.

I regularly play against several of the names on the list, so I will offer further assessment of those names and gauge my own abilities accordingly.

DeadMachine04 - Excellent Ken player, very strong defense. I probably have a little under 50% success rate against him.

DRGDRG - I have only played him once or twice, but I thought I would mention that I think he is from France rather than the US.

JadedNoobGamer - The best Seth I have encountered. I can barely touch him, let alone win.

jlive11 - A good Blanka. Has issues with losing, and this is aggravated by our matches.

MethedenGlaed - An excellent Ryu player. This man never presses a button without a good reason. I am learning a great deal from our matches. I believe I win once per 3 loses against him.

SRK Tiberious - A strong Gouken player. I believe I have gone more than 50% against him, but I strongly suspect that he is actually the better player.

TrifeDotLifeXL - I usually win versus this player. He tends to leave after a few matches. No hard feelings either way.

Now to add some new names to the list:

DashedBluegills -US- A good Vega (Claw) player. Matches usually go in my favor, but he is persistent and has a good attitude. Adapts well.

Fei Long Legend - US - He was mentioned earlier in this thread, but he has not been put on the list yet. A true Fei Long enthusiast, and very good at it.

xClimbatizEx - US - He says Abel is his main, but he rarely plays him online. Regardless, xClimbatizEx is very good with just about the entire cast. If you would like to face many different characters played at a high level, this guy is a great opponent.

Mikerai - US - A very good Akuma player all around. Rarely makes a mistake.

Overall I’d rate myself as above average with both Gouken and Gen. I suspect much of my success with Gen, however, stems from the fact that people rarely get to fight him, and have less of an idea of what to expect.

Edit: Come to think of it, Ropedrink, I think you and I have had a few matches, but I can’t recall how they went. Thanks for making this list by the way.

Hey Moosh,

Your name looked familiar so I looked you up in my database. Yup, played your Gen once about 6 months ago. I think I played you fairly recently too but I stopped recording all my matches – got too tedious. Wrote in my notes that we had some pretty bad lag (along with your Gen lacking a good defense to a pseudo-vortex :)). Wasn’t sure if it was due to slow frame rate or connect though.

Where are you located?

I’m in CA as well. Not sure why we had such a bad connection, I have a pretty good FioS setup. I actually have a pretty bad memory for names, only “DJ” I remember fighting recently is DJ Waffles.

Six months ago I mostly just dabbled with Gen, I’ve begun taking him a little more seriously since then.

Anyone currently residing in Cali feel free to add me. I could use more sparring partners, I main Gouken =).

o AL3ZAY o is my GT.

Whaddup Al3zay. I recommended you for the list.