Raven Trail 9

Hi Guys,

I can’t seem to get pass this trail and it’s driving me nuts, the command is as follows Cr-Lp, Cr-Mp, H-Alter Ego (Fireball Motion)Hk The issue am having is I get the punches out but I don’t seem to get the Alter Ego out fast enough no matter how hard I try. I don’t quite understand, the only thoughts I have is that it has to do with my executing time since other combo’s that are similar cause me the same sort of difficulty. With that in mind do you have any tips or suggestions that I should use while playing? I guess I should also include that am playing a Hori Fight Commander Pro pad on the PS3. Thanks for your time

link cr. LP into cr. MP, rather then chaining them.

ok this seems like a good place to ask, how in the world do you do the last one. i cant seem to get it -_-

I believe that’s the one with the cr.hp > cr.mk xx lp shuriken > cr.mk xx Doppelganger at the end? The first few links can be tricky, but you HAVE to link the st.lp (or was it crouching, I can’t remember) to the cr.hp, then cancel that to wind cross (hold then dash out) then continue the juggle with the cr.mk etc.