Raspberry Pi fighters online?

I recently purchased something called a raspberry Pi in order to use it as a dream pie, a way to convert Digital internet signals into analog so it works with the Dreamcast.

I’ve also seen you can use a raspberry Pi as a Picade. Or a Pi console .

I’ve seen Justin Wong tweeting about playing any type of Fighter online. He has some pretty obscure Fighters online. Is this exclusively with the PC or can you do it with a Picade.

Also could I challenge people on the head-to-head versions in a Pi console.

I assume the legalities is it just to be on the safe side make sure at least one person owns a legitimate copy of the program? but keep the original cartridge for your archives to show you can legally play it without having to beg.

Also I theorized that there’s a way you can have a generic server just traffic controller moves and play games online that originally warrant to be meant to be online, if you have low enough ping, and the game has zero random number inputs… In other words a skill game by at least 30 State definitions, therefore not technically gambling even if you risk money trying to win money.

I assume Fighters are most popular because very rare is the fighter that has something random in it. But even if you’re playing for fun, it could probably sync up the random effects.

What is the name of this online service? Thankfully my internet got better and I could load about a hundred gig an 8-hour night.

I know you don’t mention ROM sites because it could be misused for piracy. I’ll look for the emulators and ROMs myself and download only the ones I own physically. And match type, so I can’t download X-Men vs. Street Fighter arcade version if I own the Saturn version, (though that’s not a bad compromise, especially with the extra RAM).

Raspberry pi in all configurations is just using retroarch to emulate.

If you want to play online look into fightcade on PC.

I checked fightcade on Google. I saw it works on Apple Macintosh 10.13 and higher.

Is it a generic server where you find an opponent with a game and play? Can it work on any ROM from any system? Is it arcade and hone versions? Is it more than just fighting games?

There is very little information on it on the website. How do I know which games are compatible?