Ranges for Felicia's Lv3 Super Please help me...make it reach almost fullscreen distance!

Change the range for Please Help Me, hold buttons down during the closeup on Felicia
For Long Range = Hold H
For Medium Range = Hold M
For (normal) Short Range = Hold L, S, or do nothing

With this, Please Help Me Can hit an opponent at almost max distance!

Discovered by ArcanaJustice (ArcanaVii on XboxLive), recorded by me.

Thanks for the credits man :slight_smile:
I think this deserves to be here Life As A Broadway Star: The Felicia Video Thread

Other than that, thanks for recording it.
Also, what recoding device do you use? I plan on buying one!

Not new information, but at least there is a video for it. :slight_smile:

This can go right through Hyper Sentinel Force for free if Sentinel already used X-Factor.

Oh its not new information? o_O woops, sorry I never knew it wasn’t new. I’ll change the info slightly.

I didn’t know which thread to put this into, so I made my own thread. But I will also add a post with link to that Felicia video thread.

Question: Does anybody know how much invincibilty Felicia has during Please Help Me? When does invincibility start and end?

As far as my recording equipment, what I use is something called a "Hauppauge HD PVR"
www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-1212-Definition-Personal-Recorder/dp/B0018LX0DY
www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html
It costs around $200 but gives very very good quality! I love this machine, because I make animated GIFs a lot. I’ve bought a $50 capture card before, and the quality was so bad I just returned it. This thing is waaay better than that!
However I do not have a HD Tv, and what it shows me on my laptop screen when I capture video is delayed about 5 seconds (imagine 5-second lag) so I cannot play off my laptop screen when I’m recording … so what I did is I bought a Component to VGA cable ($20 from Radio shack http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2290596) and connect my Hauppauge to my desktop PC screen with it. So in the end I record on my laptop, but play looking at a PC screen.

Oh Jesus oh holy fuck oh my GOD how did I not know about this?!!

I feel terrible!!! Felicia, I shouldn’t be allowed to call myself a fan of yours :frowning:

This has been known for over a month but it hasn’t been seen in action much. I actually just saw it used on the UFGT character auction, which is the first time I’ve seen it on stream.

Frames 1-59 are invincible. It’s a really good punisher.

My mouth -> :open_mouth: after I saw Felicia punished Storm. I’ll see if I can post the link on the vid thread.
Thanks Grin for the info!

Can’t really blame him, it’s probably lost somewhere in another thread. Suppose it’s good to have it’s own thread since it is pretty important to know.

Want to see that video :3

Six45 mentioned this to me months ago. It literally blew me away.

This will beat out almost every beam-type super in the game from a full screen distance. There are a few exceptions (Dante, Deadpool, Dormammu, for example), but nothing that moving forward a few feet won’t solve.

Watching Felicia hit Storm with it it made me really happy, since catching Hail Storm requires you to be fairly close to her already.

Actually, this was mentioned a while ago on the video thread lol, but still it is nice to have a video of it. Due to the invincibility on her level 3 hyper, it’ll go right through a bunch of beam hypers that are really punishable (Shockwave, Proton Cannon, Hail Storm, etc.)

i could have sworn i tried it this way but it didn’t work. guess i was wrong. i was just about to come here and ask how it worked, glad there was a topic for it.

:slight_smile: