"Random Remy Stuff" Videos

I’m going to try to start making some videos called “Random Remy Stuff” Videos. Basically it’s just showing things Remy can do in certain situations…or just other Remy things in general. Hence the name, RANDOM Remy stuff. There’s so much out there that probably can’t fit in one tutorial vid, and there’s always something I forget or remember randomly. And since I finally figured out how to directly copy shit to my PVP without Copy Right protection, making them will be easy as hell.

I know there’s already a video thread, but I want that to be more for matches than anything. This thread will contain links to all the Random Remy Stuff videos.

Video 1:

Hugo SAIII

LAWL he can just duck under Hugo’s SA3 and jab him outta it. Too good.

I don’t know what others chars can do…his jab is pretty quick, so I’m still wondering what others chars can do it.

Ibuki can do it too. Ibuki can dash through after if she is ducks the 2nd hit.

Oh yea, when I was playing yesterday I somehow dashed through him after the second hit. It only happened once and I couldn’t do it again. I know Ibuki can cause she disappears when she dashes…but I have no idea how I did it with Remy.

On the same note, could ibuki attack if she ducks the second hit? Are her attacks quick enough? I actually managed to duck the second hit and do standing short xx flash kick, but it was hard to time it right.

Yeah she can attack also. She could do her ground chains and she can also do raida and her SAII if she ducks the 2nd hit. She can also bum a ride to UCLA and leave chocolate on the seat if she ducks the 2nd hit.

And aid in the 42 dollar ticket…speaking of which, it’s due like this week.

I remember grabbing a Hugo when they were about to Gigas me.

And the crowd went wild…

This aint the Q thread…Leave :sad:

Jk :lovin:

You mean,

…(Leave!)…

I know these segments are gonna be fucking random. But my next one will be a parrying segment…so yea.

Just to add to the wierdness of going through stuff, I have on once occasion gone through Chun’s SA2. I THINK it was a dash. No idea how I did it.

I know I said I was gonna post Random Remy Vids and here and stuff…and I am, I have all these ideas in the head but I need to get down and actually start taping segments :sweat:

For now, here’s a random casual match from a match yesterday at my pad, we did a get together and had head to head TVs…shit was hawt.

Anyways, here’s the match:

[media=youtube]A2AYFVhfcG8[/media]

I Promise I will make more vids soon :frowning:

Ok, it only took a year but I made another vid last night cause I was bored. I was already done then my computer fucked up and had to start basically from scratch…:woot: :\

Anyways, it’s just showing different ways one can link and cancel SA2. I was gonna do all 3 SAs, but I don’t have a PS2 anymore and I’m using MAME…and that shit takes forever to capture vids and stuff. Of course youtube fucked up the quality…meh There’s no advanced combos, just what can Link or Cancel into that special. Maybe someone will find this useful.

Anyways, here it is:

[media=youtube]SUWPgHIrblk[/media]

Holy shit, I was freaking out when hugo turned into urien.

Lol…I did that cause that only works on those 4 chars. :rofl:

I love your Hugo video. I’d never try that in a competitive match unless I was about to die from block damage but its interesting to see. Its not something I was aware of but its not surprising either since there is so much time between the attacks.

I also liked that match video. There was some real sweet partitioning there. At one point, Dudley parried the high LoV. You were dashing forward and hit him with a standing RRF after his parry. Sweet. I have a friend who loves to show off his partitioning skills but the thing he doesn’t realize is you have to be smart about it.

The linking and canceling video was cool too. I liked the jump HP, standing punch into SA2. I’ve never seen that before. Although it is a questionable use of meter. I’ve also never seen the corner 2x CBK and then SA2 link.

I used to be relatively good at linking a corner CBK into SA2. I don’t know why I dropped doing that. It’s not a sure fire link but its so sweet to do.

You also left out the UOH into cr. LK into SA2 combo. :slight_smile:

I play very conservatively at the arcade… If I actually had console competition at home, I’d be a lot more adventurous. :confused:

I love your Hugo video. I’d never try that in a competitive match unless I was about to die from block damage but its interesting to see. Its not something I was aware of but its not surprising either since there is so much time between the attacks.

I also liked that match video. There was some real sweet partitioning there. At one point, Dudley parried the high LoV. You were dashing forward and hit him with a standing RRF after his parry. Sweet. I have a friend who loves to show off his partitioning skills but the thing he doesn’t realize is you have to be smart about it.

The linking and canceling video was cool too. I liked the jump HP, standing punch into SA2. I’ve never seen that before. Although it is a questionable use of meter. I’ve also never seen the corner 2x CBK and then SA2 link.

I used to be relatively good at linking a corner CBK into SA2. I don’t know why I dropped doing that. It’s not a sure fire link but its so sweet to do.

You also left out the UOH into cr. LK into SA2 combo. :slight_smile:

I play very conservatively at the arcade… If I actually had console competition at home, I’d be a lot more adventurous. :confused:

Use Nebula CPS3 with fraps you should get better captures that way.

Mame doesnt even run at full speed uhg.

I didn’t forget it or anything, I wasn’t trying to really do combos (with the exception of the lp.lp.lk. and lp.lp. and cbk, cbk). I was just trying to show the linking/canceling. I plan on doing another video that focuses on combos more, and do plan to include that. :slight_smile: Glad you enjoyed the vids.