Random Great fighters

Well I used the search engine to looke for it on here but most of the threads just mention it a lil bit. But nobody has made a thread about it. So im asking everyone does anybody else think this game is tourney worthy? Or its just another game that feeds your urge until that certain game arrives that u always wanted. I watched a few videos over there at vid-op bcuz i was bored. and jus happen to scrounge up some shit i never seen b4. It plays like a mix of Virtual-On, Strikers 1945, and Axelay. Frickin Sweet IMO.

Last Blade2

its been awhile but i ignored this game until i got my very 1st dreamcast yesterday. sad i know but i knew it wasnt going to do well. but anyway last blade2 goes hard to the fullest. ok graphics, gameplay is decent (which 3-D fighters should of had), and well-rounded characters. No huge advantages between fighters.
just great ya kno.

no others i can think of

maybe yall have some i never heard of.

BTW got to get this off my chest

U know this has nada to do wit da thread but…I’ve been with srk since 2000. When i was looking for sites to see if people had tournaments on Capcom games like SF. So i jus wanted to say im glad it’s still around. ppl in america jus dont like 2-D fighting games dat much like they use to in the early days. the community startin to grow. i wish i had the internet back then like i do now. i use to just use the school’s comp. (sighs) sorry jus had to say dat. :pleased:

Try

Ashura Blade (i think only for arcades or MAME)
Daraku Tenshin City of Fallen Angels (Arcade or MAME)
Power Instinct 3 Groove on Fitht (Arcade or MAME)
Martial Marters (Arcade or MAME???)
Galaxy Fight (Neogeo or MAME)
Waku Waku 7 (Neogeo or MAME)
Word Heroes Perfect (Neogeo or MAME)
Kizuna Encounter (neogeo or MAME)

those i consider pretty good and entertaining :tup:

and to answer your question yes and hell yes Last Blade 2 is torunament worthy, is just that peeps in the USA dont give this game much love :sad:

LB2 is dope but not really tourney worthy game, we would see 40 billion Zantetsus doing various degrees of bullshit, and that 1 dude playing Akari and infiniting til he dies(MEEEEE)

Gundam Wing Endless Duel - broken but fun and neat and should be played.

Senko No Ronde another 1 i want to play. I LOVE IT!!

Galaxy Fight was actually pretty bad, even by mid-tier SNK status. The game itself is pretty, but IIRC what kills it is the controls. Waku^2 7, on the other hand…:tup:

Omg waku waku 7 was sooo much fun. :tup:

Fernandez is the best fighting game boss character I’ve ever seen.

-Syn

Sonic Battle, Dual Blades.

[quote=hanz0]
Try

Ashura Blade (i think only for arcades or MAME)
Daraku Tenshin City of Fallen Angels (Arcade or MAME)
Power Instinct 3 Groove on Fitht (Arcade or MAME)
Martial Marters (Arcade or MAME???)
Galaxy Fight (Neogeo or MAME)
Waku Waku 7 (Neogeo or MAME)
Word Heroes Perfect (Neogeo or MAME)
Kizuna Encounter (neogeo or MAME)

those i consider pretty good and entertaining :tup:

DAMN that list was gettin good until you said Kizuna Encounter! All those others are really cool thought there juss hard to beat! It took me like a week to beat Daraku Tenshi…stupid ass latino guy with the sword at the end is a damn cheater. Waku Waku is another hard one but it’s really fun!

Here’s some he might have missed

1.Far East of Eden: Kabuki Clash
2.Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness (i think)
3.Saturday Night Slammasters
4.Power Instinct Matrimelee
5.Breakers & Breakers Revenge
6.Rival Schools
7.Destrega
8.Samurai Deeper Kyo (jap)
9.Ehrgiez
10.Tobal No.1 & 2
11.Fighting Layer (Starring Blair & Allen Snider from SFEX)

eternal fighters, that game was crazy.
Cyborg justice and blood tornado…some wierd fighting games

hmm

i’ve been playing these:

rage of the dragon
breakers + breakers revenge
waku waku 7

my buddy has all these on his mame emulator.

what’s the deal with waku waku 7 … i dont really “get” that game … are there any 2 in 1s in the game? like normal cancel into special? who do you guys use? i played it for about 40 mins the other day and i relaly like the robot … pilottank or something like that?

the police robots name is politankZ i think lol anywayz waku waku 7 is simple…there are seven powers givin to these special seven people. Rai, Tesse, Arina, Maruru, Slash, Dandy-J, and Politank-Z! Now that you know the stupud story I’m not even gonna attempt to explain the power gauge system and y it goes up to like lv.14!..speaking of the power gauge has anyone pulled of the “WARNING” specials…they take along time to do but they take out sooo much!

Last Blade 2 - tourney worthy, but not neogeo wersion bu dreamcast version which has quite some bugs polished. Great game, one of greatest fighters of all times.
Waku Waku 7 - Simple but unbelivable addictional game, great fun ad silly to the bones. Maruru’s Doki Doki, Miracle Voice ( a huuuude burp) is over the top, Fernandez is a cheapest boss ever but all that just adds to greatness of the game. And Bonus-kun… hilarious.
Breakers and Breakers Revenge - good games, kinda like power instinct with all bad things trewn out.

To add two more
Eternal Fighter Zero (with Blue Sky and Bad Moon Edition) - Ultra cute chibi girls from 4 hentai games beat the crap out of each other in game that has deep system, and most diverse gameplay styles between characters. No hentai in it, not even fanservice.

Melty Blood (Re-Act) - Great game with presentation and overal finish that rivals greatst of 2D fighters but system that is good but coud be better.

Yu Yu Hakusho for the genesis made by treasure

TMNT Tournament Fighters on SNES is the shit.

Breaker’s Revenge and Vampire Savior. some great fighters, but quite underrated.