Rainbow Mika change requests (with ACTUAL community input)

Hmmm… seriously guys… I know the character really well and understand her problems quite easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REBbhMgLXU

I am also Super platinum and got my way there with trash tier Mika. She is having huge issues.

The best way to describe them is to make comparisons.

1. Flying peach punishable on block (-7 to -12 and zoning is really hard), however Vega Crimson terror is way more safe (-6 to -8) and EX -2. Urien Chariot Tackle, Laura boltcharge, Necalli stomps are entirely safe… (Illogical design)
  2. Brimstone -10dmg and weaker than normal grab, however Laura sunset whell +10dmg (Illogical design)
  3. V-skill can be punish from other side of the screen and trade with grey life, same with Zangierf, however Ryu and Alex parry doesn’t result in grey life, no meter lost, 66% mixups win, no startup… (Illogical design)
  4. Ex flying Peach having recovery to kill wake-up pressure, however Urien EX chariot tackle, Akuma Ex Shoryuken, Guile Ex flash Kick, etc… are keeping pressure (Illogical design)
  5. She is having no medium attack frame trap like 90% of the cast which in some case, have 2. St.mp should be a frametrap on block. Laura is having one, so… (Illogical design)
  6. Her dropkick is broken and hitbox and hurtbox need to be fixed
  7. Wingless air plane startup is 5-10f and trade… just cmon! Shoryukens is 3f and invincible after startup
  8. Many normal attack hitstun is too tight and miss (st.hk charged + st.lk + st.mp and st.lp + st.lk + st.mp)
  9. Slow slow slow normals st.mk, st.hk, st.lk, st.lp, cr.hp, cr.hk (easily the slowest normals of the game)
  10. Divebomb (jp. down mp) punishable on block or miss, however cammy cannon strike, Akuma hyakkishu, Necalli jp. down hk, Dhalsim jp. down kick and jp. yoga flame, Chunli jp. Hyakuretsukyaku, Ken air Ex tatsu… ALL SAFE! (Illogical design)
  11. Heavily affected by AA jabs. Her jumping hurtboxes need to be fixed!

My problems is not what she is, it what the rest of the cast are. Right now, if you compare her to the other characters, she is unfairly disadvantaged.

You could low profile dropkick in season one too. How is this a season 2 issue? LMAO. I don’t see Capcom changing that at all.