R.I.P YusukeUrameshi, aka Yusuke_The_Detective

That last post he made

http://v009o.popscreen.com/eGEzd21nMTI=_o_fist-of-the-north-star-young-hero-challenges-his-fate-.jpg

rip

Dude was chill, and I have no negative memories of. Rest in peace.

who??

Yo mafia losers @“Missing Person” etc…

you guys get a Yusuke themed Mafia going back here on SRK where it belongs, and I’m in.

time to defend my title @kaz @WTF-AKUMA-HAX @“Black Jesus” role call

RIP. I was wondering why I didn’t see him around lately.

Damn I played dragons crown with him a few times a while back. 2015 has been a terrible year.

Rest in peace my friend. Will be playing dust in the wind on guitar later now.

I didn’t know him but I do remember enjoying some of his posts. Always sad to see an SRKer pass away.

RIP @YusukeUrameshi

Rest in peace.

Yeah, I know I’m late, but R.I.P.

RIP

He knew it was going to happen and his friends were aware of the possibility as well.

It is unfortunate and a reminder that humans don’t last forever.

Time is limited, for some more than others, and it’s best to realize it sooner than later.

Although I do not know him, he is a hero towards many. I am going to train harder and become as Competent as possible to defeat as many challengers as I can.

RIP man. You will be missed.

Reminds me of that episode where Duncan McLeod killed Ritchie

I haven’t been here in a while, but this was not what I wanted to come back to.

RIP. His post always did give me a good laugh. Reminds me when my cousin’s boyfriend died in an motorcycle accident right after Thanksgiving dinner last year and we were just talking about him. It’s upsetting how abruptly people can leave us.

Yo what? Damn son, life is fleeting yall.

RIP Homie, you will be missed.

RIP to all of the fallen from SRK. I knew at least one in real life

Started watching Yu Yu Hakusho.

Sad about this development RIP.

Just as a reminder to those with asthma/sob/sleep apnea

Get a c-pap machine for sleep. It forces air into your throat and lungs when you sleep.

Things like this are avoidable, but if you don’t have the funds because you wanted a fancy stick or gamepad or you don’t have insurance think about it.

Life>death