R.I.P. MrEgoTrip

I just wanted to make a thread to honor one of the coolest HDR player I’ve had the privileged to meet online and play with. It’s hard to believe his gone, this is a huge lose for the community. MrEgoTrip brought class to community and will be sorely missed. GGs bro, hope you’re in a better place.

read more about this on
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nohonorcrew/permalink/10150578007434910/

R.I.P <3

I…can’t believe this.

I just got word of this from Exposed. Had no clue he was having health issues.

This is so unexpected. R.I.P Ego. I’ve had lots of fun with you throughout our time with HDR. :frowning:

Man… this shit sucks so much. It’s hard to believe… One of the greatest matchups I’ve ever had the honor to play and remain friends with for the longest time.
Your legacy and spot on my friends list will remain as long as I do.

You’ll be missed, Ego.

Love your homeboy,
PhoenicianMinds & The entire W * I * T family.

Damn, I didn’t know the guy, but I know the feeling of losing a soldier in the community. Keep strong everyone.

I don’t know what to say. :frowning: He was a really kind person and I enjoyed all the chats we had through XBL. This is truly a huge loss for both the world AND the Street Fighter community.

RIP Brother

R.I.P. Bro, you will surly be missed.

RIP brother. Wish I had facebook to know what happened - we’ll pray for you.

Rest in piece Ego. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. As a fellow Honda player I can only dream of being as good as you were.

Rest in Peace bro Team W.I.T. Sends There Condolences. So Sad.
xXTlegendaryXx

Horrible news. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.

Ego was a great player and more important, an awesome person. RIP bro. <333

He never let on even a hint about him being sick or having an illness/disease. He tried his best to make sure everyone got along and never promoted egos, trash talk, etc…

I cant believe I couldnt at least say, shit, I dont know… “Goodbye” I guess. I already miss this cat.