Quick Question about Frank's FFC

I was recently playing online with frank against wolverine and i saw him do a dive kick from super jump height. So i saw this as a perfect time to use Funny Face Crusher… which got defeated by his dive kick. After a loud shout in discontent, i manage to beat him. So what im asking is, what moves beat FFC and what moves does it beat?

Maybe you did it too early? I do know it has invincibility on start up, plus the hitbox is only for the first few frames.

Its invulnerable until he jumps, the hitbox is only really the serv bot head, and it only has a hitbox on the way up. (If I recall correctly)

Frame 1 invincibility, 5 active frames, 2 of which are invincible. Dunno what the hitbox is since the vita doesn’t display it.

Honestly, you’re better off using it as a reset/setup tool rather than a legitimate anti-air; it’s too unreliable/uses meter to get the desired payoff. Generally I’d only recommend trying it as an actual anti air when characters to normal jump ins or have moves that make them stay fixed in the air (cap’s shield slash, nemesis’ rockets).