Questions on She-Hulk fundamentals

She-hulk is my weakest character in regards to fundamentals, so I’d like to help boost her up some more with your help.

My current team is Wright/She-Hulk/Wesker
Current assists are Missile/Clothesline/Samurai Edge

1. Which assist of She-Hulk’s better suits this team? Torpedo for another low-hitting assist (even though Missile handles this and wesker’s gun OTGs as well), Clothesline for a chance at crumpling the opponent while protecting Wright or adding to Wesker’s combo damage slightly, or Somersault for Anti-Air (though not a powerful one IIRC)?

2. Approaching with She-Hulk. Assuming Wright is down, making me lose my projectile assist to help She-Hulk get in, what are some ways to approach safely? I’ve seen the slide (which I do, but gets punished too often for me to call it safe anymore), I’ve seen the wall-jump elbow-drop, a super-jump booty-drop, and I’ve seen jumping H. What’s good, what’s not and why?

3. What other She-Hulk fundamentals should I be aware of? How I play she-hulk right now is bare bones. I basically just aim for a crouching attack to lead into a combo or I shoot for a command grab. My mobility is crap and my approaches are worse. So anything in general I should keep in mind when using She-Hulk that can be utilized for more effective fights?

1. There’s a video flying around somewhere on Youtube featuring Wright/She-hulk and it shows how useful her crumple can be in Wright combos allowing Wright to pick up evidence during the crumple animation. If your not planning on using it that way, you could use the Anti-Air, although it isn’t very good. And Torpedo if you want a combo extender.
  2. She-hulk without an assist to get in is just not a good decision unless your willing to deal with her obvious weakness, which you just have to play around with. Slide, get into the habit of stance canceling it. Use over-head, it’s + on block even if they react to step up a frame-trap. Use your command grabs.
  3. Watch Yipes’ movement with Spencer, then apply that methodology to She-hulk. Learn to wave-dash. Learn to dash out when you lose control, dash in to regain it. Play her like a Street-Fighter character and go for tick-throws when your opponent isn’t expecting it. There isn’t much to her neutral game honestly.

That all depends in what situation you’re stuck in. Against characters like Magneto, Task, you would probably be better off using her walljump to the ground then dash in. Close enough you can cancel into a command grab or taking out the trash super. Characters like Hawkeye you just wait and dash. If they want to stay on the ground then you super jump see how they’ll react then go from there. The only two characters that literally shut down She-hulk are Trish and Dormmarmu. Dormmarmu being the biggest threat.

What the member over top of me said is the only thing any person who uses She-hulk can offer you. They made her into a horrible character. Most of her tools that kept them grounded were taken away, so your only option is to poke until you make the opponent flinch or go for the grab. With a character like her you really need to construe the opponent you facing or you wont get anywhere.

To be frank, though, your team shouldn’t have Wesker on it. Both those characters need an assist to get in or keep away and Wesker can’t do either. I would recommend adding someone like Doom, Strider, Task, Hawkeye, Ammy, any assist that can control the air, ground, or is just a good lock down assist in general.