question

Can hayato hold his own against the top tiers?

How do you play him against Magneto,Sentinal,Storm, & Cable…

Does anyone know of any vids of a good hayato.?

Is he worth the effort…

Any replies will be much appreciated…

After launching combo a four hit air chain into a Guren, then super cancel into plasma field, and apparently you can OTG then combo from that into B.Hayato…–I think thats how it goes anyway
there is a vid of it somewhere…

I think its

www.comboadictos.com

combo adictos or something like that(try googling it if you can`t find it… its featured in one of the collections available for download there

also:

http://vidness.rrcol.com
www.combovideos.com

theres a few vids at each of these sites

-bye for now

thanks

combo vids should help and all, but I would really like a good hayato player to answer my questions, a player who has had experience playing against the top tiers and actually has acomplished victory through strategy vs the top four…

cause I have no idea how to play hayato, yes I have a basic understanding, but its like if your not playing with the top four, you have to work 2 times as hard to make your character even equal to a scrub magneto…:confused: (IMO)

But your help is appreciated none the less…

I’ll check out the sites later, cause my computers slow and i have to wake up early in the morning, Its about 12am where I am,
Late…

for hayato, all you can do is abuse his insane reaching, high priority j.hk, always wavedash and poke with light attacks, when it hits, lk, lk, hp, qcf.hp xx qcf+kk
against the gods, you’ll have almost nothing to do…
you’ll have to try to outpriorize them
I think Storm is the worst matchup and probably Mags is the best one…

USE SENTINEL WITH DRONES ASSIST! TRUST ME, YOUR HAYATO GAME WILL BE IMPROVED TEN FOLD. ALSO CHECK HERE AND LEARN HAYATO-PSYLOCKE GAURD BREAK ABILITY.

OH AND FORGET TRYING TO FIGHT A GOOD RUN AWAY, UNLESS YOU ARE VERY VERY PATIENT.

well one of the videos I mentioned contains probably one of the biggest hayato combos damage wise i’ve seen, so I hope it’s of some help…I totally know what you mean about all the tier stuff…I think it’s a general rule in the arcade I go to that 9 times out of 10 a team will probably have cable in it, the other one will have Mags, or even both sometimes…I play with Hayato and I’m not the bes of players, but have found Expansion assist is quite good for tacking a beam hyper combo on the end…I use Hayato/Iron Man/Jin so I tack Proton cannons on the end…I haven’t tested it but might be able to link it to saotome cyclone in the corner and maybe even link it to blodia vulcan, but you’d have to be quick (if it’s even possible)—Expansion is a useful assist IMO, just haven’t tested it that extensively