Psychic Hotline: Rose Video Thread

You have a good rose, only thing I would recommend is working in ultra combos when you have a full meter but other than that youre very good! :slight_smile:

Me and a friend of mine were playing some matches a couple of days ago which i happened to record, were not pro or anything but we wanna get good at SF4. Iā€™ll take any constructive criticism people can give me.

Rose(Gonzales) vs. Boxer(Zoob)

[media=youtube]HK-pl4JTOL8&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]MPE38VyM5wY&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]lmZ-GZE8rm4&feature=channel"[/media]

yes but as I see it, if ur opponet is going to throw out reversals he is being forced to make a risky move that can be punished by the Rose player if he guesses correctly. Roses not have a ton of mix ups but this 1 for her seems liked gold when used smartly with her other tools. and with it being a simple one there is little room for error on her part and less mental fatigue which is an important factor in competitive play. Good shit Saqs!

Wasnā€™t able to watch much of the other vids, but lol at how fast J.Wong dispensed that Ken. Simple yet effective as always that J.Wong, even if he didnā€™t have most of the timing down for the reflects he still beasted. Onto watch the other vidsā€¦

some more offline matches, first time playing againts Dictator and E.Honda

Gonzales(Rose) vs. Zoob(Dictator)

[media=youtube]kI6NvEvCFMM&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]eADn99IDRqA&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]LHm2J1uDd1I&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]XXlDxq1aluU&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]teCZ-K1Bk7I&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]BvslhF-vKdo&feature=channel"[/media]

Gonzales(Rose) vs. Zoob(E.Honda)

[media=youtube]u_jwV9V3e8E&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]y3z86sncSUM&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]h9mcvAcIWW8&feature=channel"[/media]

[media=youtube]F955SbEbISM&feature=channel"[/media]

Iā€™ve got a lot of matches, but honestly I only feel somewhat ok about the latest ones, the first few are all pretty scrubtastic.
Unfortunately this is online play so no going for s.MP c.MP link here.
I also like c.MK a lot more than c.mp for some reason, maybe cause itā€™s an actual low.
I suck with c.HP, canā€™t get it to work against anyone reliably.
I use reversal ex drill way too much.
I also keep doing soul drill ender even though I know itā€™s unsafe on quite a few people.
Ah well.
A friend of mine who plays Guile told me to stop playing her like an even worse version of him and to just start crossing people up all day on wake up, so that explains the huge difference in style between these matches and all the ones before.
Advice is welcome.

Godsh0t (Sakura) vs sibladeko (Rose)
[media=youtube]Vmpjog1sYjQ&fmt=18[/media]
[media=youtube]dHg5PWDjSlU&fmt=18[/media]
[media=youtube]GT5TWj4X4BU&fmt=18[/media]

why is the audio off in all your vids?

So, there isnt any high level Rose videos yet?

Iā€™m wondering this as wellā€¦anyone have anything?

Phatsaqs has a pretty decent Rose.

Not a pro, but pretty good.

[media=youtube]Hal7Jgmzh_A[/media]
[media=youtube]lAO92MPs5lQ[/media]
[media=youtube]rplnvwjeZg0[/media]

Footage from a local tournament. Rose Player is Foomyjin.

good tip indeed, nice match-up vids

Rose madness on 3-8-09:

Saqs vs DSP

[media=youtube]_13P_hml_vY&feature=channel_page[/media]

Jesus, are all the good players on Xbox? Fuckin PS3, I want to play Calipower and Afrocole. Saqs is my hero.

Dont have the sound but seeing the comments DSP was whining again :slight_smile:

DSP is just like every other XBL tard that needs to come up with any reason but their own skill/mistakes that cost them a match. Only exception is that he is slightly better that most of them.

Itā€™s a funny thing when you get to the point watching these videos and you are likeā€¦ oh that was a mistake, you are gonna get punished. Or, watch him jump here and get comboā€™ed etc. Coming from knowing nothing about SF in november to what I know now, its fun to actually know wtf is going on in matches instead of just watching them thinking everything you see on youtube is good players. Good players are few and far between in the plethora of SFIV vids.

I guess Iā€™m among the plethora :shake:

I have only respect for people that post videos. Anything you can watch will only increase your knowledge about situations etc. That said, its unfortunate for all of us that most of the very best players spend their time just playing as much as possible and getting better, instead of recording it

You do know DSP is something likeā€¦top 10 maybe top 5 in the nation for Super Turbo?
The guy has the fundamentals and the skills.
Heā€™s just an admittedly funny douche.