Psn Poison Match sessions

Since there aren’t that many poison’s online I decided that on Fridays from 5pm-7pm est, I decided to make an endless room for poison players to play against one another to learn new tech or learn how to deal with different match ups.

My psn is Devilstar22 and I can play a few characters at a decent level. One of which that I’ve been playing for about 4 years.
-Rose
-Chun-li
-Ibuki
-Ryu

I’ll have a chat room set up for people who would like to have a discussion. If you’d like please add my tag, say its for poison training. Also please say what other characters you can play as well.

you used to play on saki’s stream

Yeah I used to play on his stream.

ill send you an add, my PSN is KS_Tali, you used to vortex the shit out of me with ibuki back in the day

I should be back from campus for then weekend this Thursday so i’ll accept the request when I get back.

hey! i don’t if ppl are still using this but if anyone is trying to session hit me up on PSN. my gamertag is the same as my username on here

ok man i’ll add you

Sweet! im heading out of town for a few days, but once i get back i’ll make sure to hit you up