PSASBR League: Show us what you've got!

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]Hello everyone! Ayla’s Hero here to tell you about the Pasta Stadium Leagues![/FONT][/SIZE]

If you haven’t hear of us, we are a league and community for Playstation AllStars Battle Royale! With over 100 competitors, and a live chat room, we are one of the most exciting places to be for competitive PSASBR play!

I only have one problem: during our qualifiers in our Bolognese League, we have had issues with a few players not regularly playing matches as they should. We want our league play to be exciting as possible, so we are opening sign ups for special groups in our Bolognese Qualifiers!

We are looking for people who are dedicated, and can play several matches a week. You are competing for cash and prizes that are explained below, so please take this seriously!

We currently have sign ups for our 1v1 league AND our 2v2 league is now forming. Take a chance to get in on this exciting opportunity while qualifiers are easier to enter!

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]If you are interested, in 1v1, post you PSN below and visit our site and say hi! If you are interested in 2v2, we have a sign up form on our website, find a partner and sign up![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]For those talented few who can make the top 24 in our league, they will be competing for fame and prizes in our first ever Pasta Bowl![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/74303iDC73EB0831FB651E/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]1st Place Prize Includes[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]A 12" Pasta Stadium Leagues Trophy[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]And $25.00[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/74305i1327ECD2055A1E81/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]2nd Place Prize Includes[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]A 6" Pasta Stadium Leagues Trophy[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]And $15.00[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/74307i298148ED36F7BA6E/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]3rd Place Prize Includes[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]A Pasta Stadium Leagues Plaque[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]And $10.00[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]So the real question is; will you be one of the 24? You’ll only know if you sign up![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]AND BE SURE TO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! We have lots of people online playing and talking about the meta game, the more minds the better![/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]Here’s that link one more time for you! www.pastastadiumleagues.com[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=arial]Also be sure to check out our chatroom on the site! A great place to arrange matches and talk live with friends![/FONT][/SIZE]

GDLK!!! great idea to whoever started this!

That was me! :smiley:

I’ll be playing some matches tomorrow.

Also looking for a 2v2 partner.

Ayla’s Hero - Did you get the standings fixed?

I think so yes!

Is this for real? If so…I’ll let my bro know and we’ll join.

Yeah it’s for real! We got tournaments going on every week too!