PSAS System Mechanics Thread

I just remembered that drake has an unlisted action as well. While the wall is up he can blind fire at a downward angle by holding down and pressing square I believe. I think in the tutorial it only shows his neutral square blind fire. Which goes straight.

With Drake triangle blindfires and neutral square is a melee. Upsquare is a grenade and its arc and distance rotate among 3 options.

Do we have Heihachi’s two unique wakeup options yet?
S.1: forward roll (a la tekken, like a double roll second one does 20ap).
2: wakeup roundhouse.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Is Heihachi the only char with wakeup attacks?
I am still trying to get SSBB out of muscle memory and am having a hell of a time on wakeup and bounce.

Also…is there any way to spot dodge or just roll?

No spot dodging you can only roll or jump up dodge immediately (which is a good wakeup method for the most part).
Yes, Heihachi is the only one with wakeup attacks.

Is there anything you can do to quick wakeup or are they standard based on the knockdown?
I am assuming it depends on the character/super used but what are the rules on getting KO’s on rolls, knockdowns, etc? I ask because I’ve had people roll straight through Dante’s level 1 and 2, but I cannot roll through Drakes lvl 2. I’ve also missed KO’s because people have been on the ground or being thrown.

Thanks,

It’s all a matter of timing, since you should be able to punish any rolls with Dante’s Level 2 as long as they aren’t too far away ie on any knockdown. His Level 1 should only be used in combos not as an oki tool.

I’m an oki freak so I can explain it, but a video is worth a million words, so here’s a video of people going through every oki/wakeup situation and how to do it and such: [media=youtube]2BqwyPxDYtQ[/media]