PSABR 1v1 Tournament Signup (12/22: 8-9:30 EST)

i’m in for today

I’m in for today too, gotta be up at 1AM though

Oh man that’s terrible. Well as long as people show up this really should not take long. The one benefit from no lobbies is that we can do every match at the same time.

So are people fine with me just using srk for the first one then if it works (or even moreso if it doesn’t) I will switch to irc next time. I’ve just been busy and will be busy today with xmas shopping and the Steam Sale…

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Are you picking the brackets? How are you gonna decide who fights who?

I’m so excited :smiley:

I will definitely be recording the fights that I have. by tomorrow, I also plan to have my “How not to be a scrub at PSASBR” video done as well. there’s been so much misinformation put out about this game and it’s being shit on and not played locally (for me and many others). I’d like to change that.

It looks like what I can do is use challonge to generate the bracket and I will also use it to randomize the seeds since most likely there will be byes and all that. If this is a success I intend to do more deliberate brackets later with the highest seeds going to the players who scored the most points. Because I do not know exactly who may not show up I’m thinking of drawing the bracket up at 8pm on the dot, and also because let’s say there’s 9 players including myself I’ll happily drop out for a clean 8 person bracket because I haven’t played this game in a week thanks to becoming an addict to TF2 again.
So yes, the players who might be the best of us might have to fight more matches depending on the random bracket, who knows? What I do know is that the cream always has a way of rising to the top:
[media=youtube]8C4lK41SX-Q[/media]

I’ll make the SRK post with the @everyone’s name around 7pm to start reminding people. No real reason to show up until 7:45 or so.

And something I forgot: I’ll be doing a coin flip for each match to determine which person gets to host the match, as I assume there will be issues with that.

And yes, 8pm est is 5pm California time.

Are we runnign this on est time??

Its in the title of the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

facepalm

my bad

I’m down. PSN:TheFinestBrew

I want in too!
PSN: dnllnd

Do i have to add ppl or am i gonna get a message saying who i have to play or are we posting who fights who in this thread?

yayyy more peeps!

btw good job at WNF! have a decent amount of people been playing the game? I was bummed that not much of it was streamed this past time.

Here’s what I am thinking:

Between now and 7:55ish I would like everyone to post with a simple “I’m here” in this topic and I will add you to the bracket, even if you said you will attend recently. At 8pm I will post a link to the bracket of challonge and who is hosting each of the first rounds and uou may start as soon as you can. The bracket names will be the PSNs so you know exactly what to add. You are responsible for PSNing each other as friends and all that.

I’m here!

@Reggie Rob @ll.nd @Dopples @GoddessBracelet @IAMSKINJA @Leebee Link @ProtonicShadow @riotstar9360 @truendymion @Evangelyne @ProjectSeoul @pali

I’m here!

Me and ll.nd are here, we’re going to be using my PSN for the tourney, so you might wanna keep that noted.

I’ll sign you up as TheFinestBrew (Dop) and TheFinestBrew (ll.nd). Is that Kosher?

Yessir