PS360+ Dreamcast VMU Options

I couldn’t find a dedicated ps360 thread. So I’ll post here, since this is the closest thread to my question. I wanted to get a PS360+ but the wiring for Saturn and Dreamcast is very odd. Or rather, they’re not the same. I wanna use my stick that I’m building for my Saturn and Dreamcast, but I’d have to use a switch and do some weird wiring to get them both working. Did Akishop screw up their manual for the software, or is there something else I’m missing. I’ve noticed they didn’t put the L and R for the Saturn buttons, does that take place of p4 and k4? Thanks in advanced.

Every time I hear that, I think of doing an Elmer Fudd chuckle. You waskally wabbit

https://youtu.be/EOQcnliEjXM

Nothing like Elmer

PS360+ , mine works perfectly for both Saturn and Dreamcast. there is one extra jumper wire needed for making the Saturn work, but its not a big deal, but it does disable the Home button usage for other systems. not a game breaker just a bit annoying. haven’t seen any updates for the PS360+ recently so we probably aren’t getting another revision that avoids needing to add the special jumper cable on the pcb.

and yes all 8 buttons work for both systems and I don’t have to remap anything to make them work for fighters. sorry for the late reply but I hope it helps.

Thanks for the response. How are the buttons wired though? The ps360 docs have the Dreamcast buttons mapped to p1-p4, k1-k2 while the saturn is p1-p3 and k1-k3. Though R and L aren’t mapped in the documents. Or is there a typo for Dreamcast? Also does anyone sell Saturn rj45 wires online? I’d rather not make my own.

That’s a typo, it should be P1-P3 and K1-K3 for Dreamcast.

Thanks for the info. I couldn’t find any information on that and it was driving me crazy.