Proton Cannon Invinicible?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys have seen this.

Yesterday I was playing online and I noticed something weird that made me say “what in the world”. This was the end of the match I had Phoenix remaining (not even close to lvl 5 and I dont remember now if I used my xfactor at this point) . At some point during this 1 vs 1 contest Iron Man uses his Proton Cannon against me. At this point I was in the air on the way down (about mid screen), so the beam was diagnol instead of horizontal. As the beam was flying over Phoenix’s head, I did a phoenix rage. Both Iron Man and I didn’t have much health left so if he could have chipped me to death with the proton cannon and the phoenix rage would have defintly finished him off.

However, the Phoenix Rage proceeds to go right through Iron Man during the proton cannon animation.

Has anyone ever encountered that?

Because Iron Man’s Proton Cannon beam projectile durability beat out phoenix rage, making it go right through him. That’s all. NO invincibility on the super.

Next time don’t create a thread like this in forums, that’s why there’s always general threads, where info like this goes, without having 38753593859 of these threads which clog up forum servers. Which always causes them to crash

I know I tried to delete the thread but I couldnt

Like any other forum, only a mod can do that. No biggy.