Presidential Campaign 2012: The Haggar Video Thread

Here’s a Haggar combo I recorded. It’s very easy to pull of, although I’m not sure how applicable it is:
[media=youtube]BfW3gNFSSaY[/media]

If you’re in the corner you can do pipe before hoodlum L.

L M xx hoodlum L is best when not in corner as l m pipe xx hoodlum l won’t reach without the corner.

Interesting. Thanks for the tip, that’s gonna lead to some new combos!

YouTube - 2011-05-07 MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3(MVC3) KUBODSGARDEN Part6 ???2

Very interesting Haggar team at about 10:40.The way he uses rocket punch assist is godlike.Are there any other assists that can achieve that effect?

Also he uses wavedash very well to get past Tasks air horizontal arrows.

Edit:more of this team here at 9:10:

I didn’t see this combo in any of the lists. This is basically a way to get max damage off random pipe hit without having an otg assist.
Plz excuse the random transitions as it was just practice, also be sure to watch in HD!

[media=youtube]H7Zi2Chl2OE[/media]

Don’t know if this was mentioned before but here a video on his rapid fire fist and its maximized damage

[media=youtube]zcJhZMocc2o[/media]

Max = 380k dmg roughly off of one meter

I didnt notice the burning vigor red flames from behind him

just a dhc trick into tron:
[media=youtube]41SWF5F80GU[/media]

Check out Timothy’s Haggar on point play via option-select, eventhubs:

[media=youtube]ummwlGqAAeE[/media]
[media=youtube]Ls66dUrxbGM[/media]
[media=youtube]_O5gruucdP0[/media]

I really like his jump loop combo, it even works on zero… looks like j.L j.M Headbutt. he also ends an aerial rave in headbutt in the corner and then goes for the jump loop reset again. would like to see more jab -> hoodlum H relaunch mixups but he was doing pretty well. I also like his zoning in pseudo-midscreen with f.H + assist.

I just watched those videos. His Haggar is beast & on point!

That was a beast Haggar! I found it kinda lame how they called him “Hagneto” hahah :lame:

Mayor of Magnetism. Hoo boy. Beast Haggar. Nasty Doom.

More of Timothy’s Haggar/Spencer/Doom technology:

[media=youtube]cY0AwbE3KQc[/media]

I play Haggar Lariat/Tron Fire/Doom Rocks so it’s pretty helpful for me… However, Spencer has way more ways to set up for Haggar but only once haggar gets the hit… I like how Tron can really open people up for Haggar. Anyway, check it out… I like his use of Spencer slant shot assist.

Who the fuck raw tags in the middle of combos?!

A few of my matches, two from tournaments and one from casuals.

im suprised you didnt get eatin alive with a beam since you have this team.
im guessing they also dont believe in blocking lol, but good games.

A video showing some possibilities with Haggar’s standing neutral throw and Chris’ land mine assist

Nice stuff but 4k damage and a waste of a bar isnt that great.Now if you combined that setup with a character that can end the DHC glitch in the second slot, then it would be cool as you could get a touch of death combo after a throw.However, that would also leave you with a team makeup of Haggar, DHC glitch character, Chris and I dont like Chris as an anchor.

http://www.justin.tv/neoempiremedia/b/287712967 (51:40)

http://www.justin.tv/neoempiremedia/b/287714062 (9:40)

http://www.justin.tv/neoempiremedia/b/287717490 (7:40 then again at 37:00)

Footage of my Haggar/Taskmaster/Doom team.If you have any constructive critiscism tell me.

DHC Glitch from Haggar to Hulk.
[media=youtube]1ZAByitaWE0[/media]
Starting with 1 meter and doing 100% on Thor!