Power of the creator x 3

I usually get it by accident lol, but when i do get it I try to at least get em caught in it lol. cause if you, its a free combo. it works like 3/10 times, but when I do get it, everyone thinks Im godlike and thinks I got setup for days lmao. One time some dude said I was way better than masta cj lol, it felt nice, but i know cj would destroy me haha

Everytime I get it I just laugh cause I can see my opponent just standing like the spell disconnected their controller haha

It woulda been hella cheap if this thing work on hard knockdown lol, god damn he would be evven dirtier than he already is.

^Rofl that would be so busted.

Power of the creator x2 should really OTG though. The spikes come out of the ground FFS. Also on block they should push back to the other side of the screen imo like Magnetic Shockwave does. That would give some incentive to use them. Right now if they block one spike they dont have to block the rest.

I was asking that myself in case I derp out and go 0D3C. I’d rather find a way to use it than just waste it and get touched because of the recovery.

POC X2 used to OTG in a promo for Dorm in MVC3 believe it or not

Dorms too good, Ireland doesn’t know lol

I’m curious about how this would work post Dante grapple, but I don’t have anyone to test this out on at current. I know it works itself into your gameplan if you have Spencer’s Slant Shot assist handy. Spencer assist - 0D3C - snap back with the effect on is kinda cool in a “MODOK just screwed your team over with Jamming Bombs” kinda way, but it’d be nice if something developed to make this spell useful beyond that gimmick.

I imagine that incoming characters can still air dash even though they can’t jump, so I don’t think it would have much of an affect on an incoming character.

I kinda wish it OTG’ed. But like…it does have the potential to be pretty broken, I can see why they went on the safe side.

My only setups for this is superjump > Liberation lol or on incoming Flame carpet > J.M > teleport > Liberation… They’re both long shots though. The incoming one is a little more consistent about 5/10 since it doesn’t work if they get hit by everything lol

Been hearing FChamp is messing around with Liberation assist and using 3C0D in conjunction with his Magneto boxdashing Magnetic Blasts…scary…

There are most definately uses for this , people just need to be creative. u can combo into it , but with liberation is where i think it truly shines.

Lol if your charcter has a command grab like shehulk or haggar or sent I think there are some pretty cool things you can do.

I was thinking about it for Haggar but I think I’ll stick with Dark hole.

I have a Trish, Nova, Dorm team and I just thought of some application that may work. Stock up 3 Creators, tag in trish, do her round harvest hyper, tag back in dorm while the opponent is blocking the round harvest, then release the 3 creators to have them stuck on the ground. That can lead to some dirty dirty stuff if that works…

It’s not unblockable.

Never said it was unblockable. Just that it can lead to some dirty stuff, if it works. I dont know if the game will allow it to work and cant test it until I leave work today.

Only way it can be unblockable is if after I release the 3 creators, I call my nova assist which is Centurion Rush and go low with dorm

If 0D3C could OTG Dormammu would have guaranteed unblockable set ups on everybody. I’m not saying this is bad per say but it still would be slightly nuts.

If they’re blocking round harvest, C3 will not hit them if they’re blocking low.

Flame Carpet with Slant Shot assist from Spencer into 0D3C definitely works. Your only other choice to get that working would probably be magic series up to M and then do it, which kind of sucks.

Right, so it would be a 50/50 correct? I would assume most people would block high after releasing the round harvest, and even if they do block the 3 creators, all I have to do is call the centurion rush assist while dorm is releasing the 3 creators for a low high unblockable. I could be wrong im just clarifying.

The only thing that would screw me up I think is if they didnt block the round harvest, which is fine by me lol

Nah it wouldn’t be a 50/50 because Dorm doesn’t have a grounded overhead. They have no reason to block high unless you jump. Although you could try a little shenanigan by jumping and doing air liberation which will teleport you to the ground and use C3 to trick them into standing. With Nova’s assist you should be good to go though.