Portland poker!

who wants to play! i will be playing friday night with some friends in gresham post it if you want to come!

cheap SD card Flash Memmory Card 1GB 2GB

buy SD card Flash Memmory Card 2GBcard in agoodic.com

Fuck yeah. I’ve been looking for a good deal on flash memory for a long time.

There is a good chance I am coming. What time?

Bring Grant I miss him so much.

And he owes me $20

There is free poker on Tuesday at Jax’s Bar @ 7:00 pm. who much is the buy in?

Assuming this is at Versis, the buy in is $5 and the split depends on how many people play.

Ay if any of you buy somma this and actually receive it let me know. Also I should be able to buy any amount (16G) and have it work, if I’ve only previously used 2G on my phone, right?

I was just kidding about the memory…

dang. ok. Well it still goes for anyone else. I can’t tell if the people are legit. I wanna get some though.

no you weren’t you god damn liar.

yes at versis and grant is working at the gresham pac sun so his ass better be there

hey did any of you end up ordering memory from that site?

We are playing at versis tonight (Fri, 11/28) at midnight. Come take our money please.

i just moved to portland Or. so… i dont know anyone lol, if you wouldn’t mind playing with a complete stranger id probly be down to play sometime. im assuming we’re talking hold’em right?

you finally made it out here!!! congrats.

where abouts in pdx do you live?

^^ yeah my gf finaly decided and found out where shed be goin to college. im surprised you remember my old post haha i live kinda downtown right next to the marina.

awesome.

well all the best to you and your gf.

there’s a lot of cool people in the pdx/pnw scene.

i hope you make some good friends.

and welcome to oregon.

:smiley:

IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO IN WITH ME ON SOME MICRO SD MEMORY FROM THE SITE LISTED ABOVE, THEN LET ME KNOW IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. It is cheaper if it is bought in bulk.