Poor sportsmanship in exhibition mode

Lately I’ve been running into very poor sportsmanship during exhibition. I’ve been running into sore losers, tea-baggers, rage-quitters, ,taunters and bitches.
Starting now I will post their names in this forum so as to warn other players:

healinuser2059 - troll(teabagger)
Grundy4716- troll (teabagger)

Please feel free to contribute. i don’t know about you but after a very difficult and challenging fight the last thing i want to hear is someone bitching. how about ggs instead?

C DUB DUECE super troll and tea bagger. Got upset on 2/6/2015 because i was “running away” with omen. Spews hateful language when in game extremely unsportsmanlike. can be quoted saying “faggot” “bitch” repeatedly. Take care when fighting him.

I think I would reach the post limit if I named every gamertag that teabagged me in Halo. It’s part of the game. Just get better and get supreme victories so they don’t have a chance!

Damn, calling people out for teabags? That’s some serious salt right there.

that’s how any fighting or shooter ( mostly ) game is. your going to run into them at some point. I can understand at a tournament but online I wouldn’t worry about it.

Meh, i just started doing it too after a player starts.

thats wat i do wen they start to do it. I really don’t do it tho. I just show them that im a better player then them.

Honestly man, it’s going to get to the point where they do it so much that it will only be normal and you won’t Care no more (maybe). I personally don’t do it,care less.

I teabag when I win at the arcade

It’s omen he gets people going.