Pokémon champ loses title after taking a deuce in the tourney venue hotel hallway

The only non-fighting game I currently play on a semi-competitive level is Pokemon.

Can’t catch a break, lol.

Yeah I know. :lol:

[media=youtube]rmvm7DIepJs[/media]

I love that remix. Ever since DDR Max USA on ps2. Pretty sure there’s a extend version of the original too.

LOL Are you a DDR troll who only posts DDR-related stuff? :rofl:

No I’ve been here since 2001.

Looks like he left behind a Dugtrio!

Posting pics is fun.

I hope he watched where he was running…

Pokemon champ in real life? Damn…

If only it was the Brawl community.

I’m reminded of the time on one of the 8WayRun streams a long while back, Triforce was talking about how Pokemon tournaments were more profitable and had more entrants than Marvel and Street Fighter combined, and saying how Street Fighter is boring and Marvel was ass.

Makes this story muuuuuuch funnier.

A shitty story posted on a shitty website.

If he said he chose his dump as he took it, all charges should be dropped.

GOD what joke to go with…

"Pokechamp learned Tactless.

Pokechamp must forget something to learn Tactless.

Pokechamp forgot Toilet Training."

“This guy obviously didn’t want to grind out his Metapod.”

“DAT HIDDEN MANKEY TECHNOLOGY!”

what kinda champion pulls some shit like this

I expect this kinda “shit” at a Yu-Gi-Oh competition… never in a million years did I think I would see such a thing from a Pokemon player.

Than again…

i love the part about expecting high standards of behavior lol

what were his motives!? the hotel room has a toilet, I’m so confused.

They just pay for your trip to the next tournament and give you the latest Nintendo handheld if you win (or place in Top 4-8, depending on the tournament). There’s no profiting unless you sell the handheld (though $300/year might be ballin’ for Triforce). The winner of Worlds gets a free trip to wherever, though. The entrants are higher because the tournaments are free to enter. This is assuming they’re run the same way they were in 2010 when I participated.

Hell no, asians have never drank too much at Evo