Poison general overview/potential, options and more!

Hello guys, I’m going to start a little project of mine, the name/purpose of course It’ll remain a secret, for now. However I’d like the help of the community on this. I’ll need some information about the character, I’m do this for every character in the game except Toro/Kuro/Cole/Megaman, so I’ll ask a few questions to gather what I need. I’m doing this but I won’t be a slacker, as in, I’ll be searching every thread to look for what I need, but since some threads aren’t updated in a while, this would be helpful to me and for the community, 'cause the information would be updated.

When giving the information asked try to be specific and clear, regarding inputs and etc, and if you want I’ll gather the values, so you guys won’t need to worry about that. The ideia is to get a general overview of the characters options and potential, I’m talking about hitconfirms, setups and etc.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

.What are the characters strong and weak points?

.Suitable Partners(no need to be exhaustive here, because I’ll play around with this):

.Meterless/Ex(Super/Cross Art) Combos:

.Char specific Setups(on knockdown for example):

Did you not try to read the other threads?

I think I made myself clear in my post…

The ideia IS to ASK for some insight, while I’m searching for it aswell. The only reason that I’m keeping these threads is to keep the info given and obtained organized, so that when the ‘time comes’ to use it, it’s in one thread and not spread among several. I’m doing my ‘work’ in an alphabetic order, that means that I’m lurking the characters threads for the info I need, while I’m updating THIS thread with the information given by the community.

Was that clear now?

If you wanna help go ahead, if not…well please don’t bitch around, if you know what I mean. The ‘folks’ from the other several threads have been a great help and did not complain or ‘what so ever’ about it.

So because your asking for it somehow makes it different?

SamuelVimes did a character overview months ago and it was spot on, Link: Poison finally comes clean: Character Overview

I even commented a listed Pros/Cons to that thread. None of that really changed after the patch.

The combos for Poison have not really changed much in the patch outside of a new 1 frame link(Cr.LP~Cr.HP) and easier Post launch combos(example:Launch~ Cl.MP ~ Cr.HP> MK.LMT 337 over 326 if you used HK.KBG) already listed in the General Discussion.

Kudo’s to this guy for this safe jump video~

Suitable Partners i.e. Character Synergy has a thread about it…and like we all been saying in these threads about Poison for a while now, It Really does not matter who you team her up with because her TC options are limited and shes a overall decent battery who does most of her own work but doesn’t do alot of damage in the process. You literally can use who you want and go from there. Jin, Lili, Ogre, Lars, Cody and Guy are personally my favorite Partners for Poison because its easy for them to convert into damage with her limited TC options and deal a fair to high amount of damage with/without the use of meter.

I’m willing to help anyone, but the way you came into this thread and how you came at me sideways doesn’t sit right with me. Everything I just posted above was already here with other peoples insight and opinions…

You’re right and I apologize If I wasn’t polite. It was just that I didn’t checked the threads above or that I wouldn’t, I didn’t get to Poison yet. Thats the reason I went for the thread creation, not for lazyness, just a place to try and get the info.

For example, in the Abel forums no one replyed and I just lurked into the threads and got what I wanted. Like I said in my post above yours, I’m doing this in a alphabetical order and I haven’t reached other characters yet, but If you check other threads for Paul, for instance, you’d see that I’ve added the information given. If the information given sufices perfect, if not i’ll search.

I didn’t meant to be disrespectful, I’m sorry.

And thanks for your input, much apreciated :wink:

It’s cool, I hold no grudges~ I’m here if you think I can help you answer any questions about said character.