PointlesS?

First off… Hold alt press 145 on the number pad (have to have number lock on) and magic will happen… æ Æ ô ö ò û ù ÿ Ö Ü ¢ £ ¥ and so on and so on, or you could just copy and paste…

They are for CGOH but still… Well really the game has changed a whole hell of a lot since CGOH, but if you look back in this forum (TvC forum) you will see threads with over 30 pages in them… that is where you will find them.

Hold on…

this should get you started…

???2on2
???2on2
???2on2
???2on2
6?28???vs.CAPCOM???part.2 - ?? - ???
6?7???vs.CAPCOM???part.1 - ?? - ???
[media=youtube]XJedtt3Lv0w[/media]
[media=youtube]9Prb8zbPJDA[/media]
[media=youtube]cjA0fu2maVU[/media]
[media=youtube]z5I1k-ujH9M[/media]
[media=youtube]_LCMNAiQNnY[/media]
[media=youtube]Pnfn1sUEQ0E[/media]
[media=youtube]b-b2PwXY-dU[/media]
[media=youtube]0m_vwi1YAPQ[/media]
[media=youtube]SHE0BCkQaLA[/media]
6?7???vs.CAPCOM???part.2 - ?? - ???
6?14???vs.CAPCOM???part.1 - ?? - ???
6?14???vs.CAPCOM???part.2 - ?? - ???
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm7836043
6?28???vs.CAPCOM???part.3 - ?? - ???
7?12???vs.CAPCOM???part.1 - ?? - ???
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm7836809

and these…

put in this site: Nicovideo Redirector

8?17? ??? ???vs.CAPCOM ???1 ? ???(??)
8?17? ??? ???vs.CAPCOM ???2 ? ???(??)
8?17? ??? ???vs.CAPCOM ???3 ? ???(??)
8?17? ??? ???vs.CAPCOM ???4 ? ???(??)
6?21???vs.CAPCOM??part.1 ? ???(??)
6?21???vs.CAPCOM??part.2 ? ???(??)
6?21???vs.CAPCOM??part.3 ? ???(??)
6?21???vs.CAPCOM??part.4 ? ???(??)
6?21???vs.CAPCOM??part.5 ? ???(??)
7?5???vs.CAPCOM???part.1 ? ???(??)
7?5???vs.CAPCOM???part.2 ? ???(??)
7?5???vs.CAPCOM???part.3 ? ???(??)
7?5???vs.CAPCOM???part.4 ? ???(??)

I have more saved somewhere on another hard drive (mostly cash/poli stuff and some doronjo/volutt and some batsu/poli) but I am hella lazy and those I have on this desktop… I might go to my other desktop and put up the links to others later if you are too lazy to find the thread in here… Just look for ll.nd’s posts and you will find many many Nico Nico CGOH vids.

Man, I turned rusty as hell in this game after playing MvC3.

ugh why did they take out the music change feature? I think that was one of my favorite parts of CGOH.

Really??

More like the air combo system, the rejump combo system, how players fall in general, the crash system, the OTG damage… OTG in general… Man they fucked up this game when it came to the squeal in my eyes. No chip damage from assists is probly the biggest thing I miss most!!! Chip baroque FTW!!!

CGOH was and will continue to be a better game… IMHO!

I find it just Ironic how you say this since your sig showcases the teams you use in Smash, which is one of the biggest communities.

I do see your point to an extent though. hopefully Cafe gets rid of this system bias.

CGoH was a better game because Ken/Tekka was awesome in that version.

we have a YT Channel YouTube - askanitvc’s Channel
it has mvc2 tournaments, and casuals of tvc with some real chars

You know, I honestly left the Smash community after Brawl dropped, so I wouldn’t know. Just from listening to people talk though, it seems like the community was way bigger back when Melee was in its heyday. Maybe I’m wrong, though?

yeah you’re wrong about this brawl tournies have surpassed melee not to mention it took brawl a lot less time to get on mLG (if brawl is still up there IDK) but brawl scene has def been bigger than melee’s.

Meh, maybe where you live, but Brawl is pretty much dead where I live. I see the occasional throwback Melee side-tourney, but that’s it. I also haven’t heard anything about what happened to Ken or KillaOr, etc. I don’t even know if they’re still gaming in general, which is kind of weird…

Anyhow, back to the thread topic, I concede that you should just play what you love. That goes for any game, including TvC and Melee.

The last thing I heard about ken is that he was on the survivor and nothing after than and I’ve never heard of the killaOR guy. Also it’s not a matter of me doing what I love or enjoy. It’s a matter of me putting in the effort to be good at something which becomes pointless because of a lack of a scene or the people involved. Brawl is pretty big in NJ/NY same with FL MW Texas and WC but melee is popular out on the WC also.

Right. Welp, thanks for the update at least on Ken.

I know you’ve read the thread, so I’m not going to ramble about this, but I was just saying that if you love something, you should play it. However, for people like me, having a big community to be a part of and play within is kind of part of the fun. So, if you find that to be a selling point for you, then you should play games that you love AND that have strong communities. It all comes down to why you play the games you play, I think.

It’s amazing how being on the Wii hurt this game. I still wouldn’t say it’s pointless to pick up. If you have people to play with, I don’t see what it could hurt to pick it up. Every larger fighting tournament I go to usually has a side tourney for it.

I’d still like to play this game with some people.
Anyone interested in having some online matches?