Please help me I suck

It’s true. I went to a tourney and got 0-2’d, and pee’d all over on. While warm it hurt my very soul, and then someone told me I was free.

But I don’t want to be free. I want to be super over-priced. Please teach me the ways!

Things I know so far- cross up forward > COD
Tell me that cheap stuff. Point the way to super duper threads.

Thanks,
OhYou
DontSayThat

Thanks for all your great help I am now a Abel master and ranked best in the world!

Facebook group… check the respective thread for the link.
You’re welcome to join.

Direct contact with a lot of good players

Complete Abel guide has some stuff… just click around and read what the players here have had to say.
You’ll find what you’re lookin for

I AM BREAST IN LAND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbjOZKj5rMk

off of a falling sky i wouldn’t really do a focus attack. you can start a nice wake up game by back dashing and doing a lk roll to land in front or mk roll behind and you can go from command grab, cl.hp or whatever you feel the need to after.

thanks I’ll use that actually! I haven’t really worked that roll mix up into my game yet, scrub lvl still too high

I would like to learn Abel he’s always looked like a character I would learn I’ve played several characters all of which are top tier fei cammy akuma viper rufus (imo rufus is top) even seth I’m tired of being called a tier whore & I would like to play characters that I’m going to have fun with opposed to just trying to win with hit me up on xbl OG Swiizy