Please delete.

Regulation Type = Fix

Spoiler
Spoiler

Fix
Standing MP to Hit 2.3 Grid Tiles [currently about 1.9] away from Standing Cammy’s front foot to Standing Ryu’s front foot.

Support
Possibly do to the fact that Cammy was designed to have Fast Walk Speed and surprising Special Attacks, her Medium Punches were designed to be very short. If this is true then it is because of the fact that Cammy’s Medium Punches are very short that her Standing MP was designed to be able to Link into Standing HP or any Normal Attack excluding Forward HK after a Counter Hit, and her Crouching MP was designed to be able to Link into Standing HP after a Counter Hit. Thus her Medium Punches were designed to be very strong in Combo Damage potential because they were designed to be very short.

So why specifically?

Spoiler

Reason #1
Standing LP Hits about 1.8 Grid Tiles away from Standing Cammy’s front foot to Standing Ryu’s front foot. Standing MP Hits about 1.9 Grid Tiles away from Standing Cammy’s front foot to Standing Ryu’s front foot. There is no legitimate reason that Cammy’s Standing MP has virtually the same Hit Lenth as her Standing LP.

Reason #2
Crouching MP would be half a Grid Tile longer and 1 Start-up Frame faster than Standing MP do to the fact that Crouching MP has less Combo-ability and less Damaging Combo Potential than Standing MP. Standing LP would be half a Grid Tile shorter than Standing MP because Standing LP is a Light Punch.

Spoiler

Fix
Standing MP to receive a decrease in Pushback On Hit by -1.6 Grid Tiles, Crouching MP to receive a decrease in Pushback On Hit by -?.? Grid Tiles and Crouching MP to receive a decrease in Pushback On Block by -?.? Grid Tiles so that Crouching MK always connects after Standing MP or Crouching MP has Hit from it’s furthest Attack Range.

Support
Hit Confirmable Attacks are Normal or Special Attacks that have enough Hit Stun so that the Human Player who lands a Hit on the opponent has enough time to visually comprehend that he/she has indeed Hit the opponent and can now administer another Attack that will Hit in time to make the multiple Hits count as a Combo. Standing MP and Crouching MP are Cammy’s central Hit Confirmable Normal Attacks as well as the Normal Attacks to be executed when seeking Cammy’s Practical Highest Damaging Punish Combos and Neutral/Footsie Links.

So why specifically?

Spoiler

Reason #1
It is imperative that Cammy’s Hit Confirmable Normal Attacks [Standing MP and Crouching MP] always connect into another eligible Attack after she has successfully landed a Hit using them do to the fact that her Hit Confirmable Normal Attacks are designed to be very short. This means Cammy’s trip to get in using a Medium Punch is a harsh one. Therefore it is important that after she gets in and lands a Hit using either of her Medium Punches, her following Normal Attacks [i.e Crouching MK] connect.

Reason #2
Cammy does not rely on Raw Special Attacks. Neither does she rely Special Attacks above Normal Attacks.

• Cammy does not have a Projectile that she Cancels into after a Blocked Poke.
  • Cammy’s Hooligan Combination is a risk Special Attack that is susceptible to Anti-airs.
  • Cammy’s Cannon Strike is a risk Special Attack that is susceptible to Anti-airs.
  • Cammy’s Spiral Arrow is roboticly Safe when used at a specific distance in between about 1 Grid Tile and according to Capcom’s "SFV: Cammy Official Character Guide/https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpDApwJz7bk and in quotation at time 7:54, “Cammy’s good up close and at medium range but the further you move out, the worst it gets for her. Since the only thing she has to reach far opponents is Cannon Spiral [Spiral Arrow actually]. If the opponents is full screen, there’s not much she can do about it since she doesn’t have a projectile”.
  • Cammy’s V-Skill (Axel Spin Knuckle) appears to be used as a guess against Projectiles when playing hands on or when comparing it’s Start-up Speed to Human Reaction speeds. My reaction speed is about 25 Frames average. Axel Spin Knuckle [36 Start-up Frames] + My Time To React [25 Start-up Frames] = 51 Start-up Frames vs Ryu’s Hadouken [14 Start-up Frames + 32 Recovery Frames = 46 Total Frames] = I was 5 Frames too late with my reaction to a telegraphed Projectile in the Training room, only to be punished by a Light Attack, Medium Attack, Uppercut, Super and ect. Cammy’s V-Skill is a guess and risk technique comparable to a Parry.
  • Cammy’s Cannon Spike is an Uppercut [or Invincible Wake-Up/DP susceptible to Crush Counter] preferably used as an Anti-air.
Spoiler

Fix
Crouching MK to have 6 Start-up Frames [currently 7].

Support
Possibly do to the fact that Standing MP Links into Standing HP or any Normal Attack excluding Forward HK after a Counter Hit, and Crouching MP Links into Standing HP after a Counter Hit, Cammy’s Medium Punches are designed to be very short. This implies that Cammy must use another tool to get in. As a result, it is imperative that Cammy’s Medium Kicks be great Normal Attacks.

So why specifically?

Spoiler

Reason #1
According to Capcom’s “SFV: Character Introduction Series - Cammy”/https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FBpVkybf8-E and in quotations at time 1:45, “With no fireball or command grab to speed with, Cammy is all about smothering her opponent and fishing for counter hits”. Even with said suggestions Cammy is not the Fighter with the Base Fastest Crouching MK.

• Cr.MK = 06 Start-up Frames + Projectiles [Chun-Li]
  • Cr.MK = 06 Start-up Frames + Projectiles [Ken]
  • Cr.MK = 06 Start-up Frames + __________ [Karin]
  • Cr.MK = 06 Start-up Frames + Projectiles [Rashid]
  • Cr.MK = 06 Start-up Frames + Projectiles [Ryu]
  • Cr.MK = 07 Start-up Frames + __________ [Cammy]
  • Cr.MK = 07 Start-up Frames + Projectiles [Dhalsim]
  • Cr.MK = 07 Start-up Frames + Projectiles [F.A.N.G]
  • Cr.MK = 07 Start-up Frames + Projectiles + Command Grab [Laura]
  • Cr.MK = 07 Start-up Frames + Projectile [M.Bison]
  • Cr.MK = 07 Start-up Frames + Projectiles + Command Grab [R.Mika]
  • Cr.MK = 07 Start-up Frames + Projectiles + Command Grab [Vega]
  • Cr.MK = 08 Start-up Frames + Command Grab [Alex]
  • Cr.MK = 08 Start-up Frames + Projectiles [Nash]
  • Cr.MK = 08 Start-up Frames + Projectiles + Command Grab [Necalli]
  • Cr.MK = 08 Start-up Frames + Command Grab [Zangief]
  • Cr.MK = 10 Start-up Frames + Projectiles + Command Grab [Birdie]

Reason #2
Cammy does not rely on Raw Special Attacks. Neither does she rely Special Attacks above Normal Attacks.

• Cammy’s Hooligan Combination is a risk Special Attack that is susceptible to Anti-airs.
  • Cammy’s Cannon Strike is a risk Special Attack that is susceptible to Anti-airs.
  • Cammy’s Spiral Arrow is roboticly Safe when used at a specific distance in between about 1 Grid Tile and according to Capcom’s "SFV: Cammy Official Character Guide/https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpDApwJz7bk and in quotation at time 7:54, “Cammy’s good up close and at medium range but the further you move out, the worst it gets for her. Since the only thing she has to reach far opponents is Cannon Spiral [Spiral Arrow actually]. If the opponents is full screen, there’s not much she can do about it since she doesn’t have a projectile”.
  • Cammy’s V-Skill (Axel Spin Knuckle) appears to be used as a guess against Projectiles when playing hands on or when comparing it’s Start-up Speed to Human Reaction speeds. My reaction speed is about 25 Frames average. Axel Spin Knuckle [36 Start-up Frames] + My Time To React [25 Start-up Frames] = 51 Start-up Frames vs Ryu’s Hadouken [14 Start-up Frames + 32 Recovery Frames = 46 Total Frames] = I was 5 Frames too late with my reaction to a telegraphed Projectile in the Training room, only to be punished by a Light Attack, Medium Attack, Uppercut, Super and ect. Cammy’s V-Skill is a guess and risk technique comparable to a Parry.
  • Cammy’s Cannon Spike is an Uppercut [or Invincible Wake-Up/DP susceptible to Crush Counter] preferably used as an Anti-air.

[details=Spoiler]Fix
Standing MK to have 8 Start-up Frames [currently 9].

Support
Possibly do to the fact that Standing MP Links into Standing HP or any Normal Attack excluding Forward HK after a Counter Hit, and Crouching MP Links into Standing HP after a Counter Hit, Cammy’s Medium Punches are designed to be very short. This implies that Cammy must use another tool to get in. As a result, it is imperative that Cammy’s Medium Kicks be great Normal Attacks.

So why specifically?

[details=Spoiler]Reason #1
• Crouching HP has 9 Start-up Frames, deals 90 Damage, is Cancelable into Super and Hits about 7.9 Grid Tiles away from Standing Cammy’s front foot to Standing Ryu’s front foot.

• Standing MK has 9 Start-up Frames, deals 60 Damage, is Cancelable into Nothing and Hits about 8 Grid Tiles away from Standing Cammy’s front foot to Standing Ryu’s front foot.

• At the moment Crouching HP renders Standing MK useless.

Reason #2
In questioning a Standing MK with about a 8 Grid Tile Hit Range having 8 Start-up Frames, Karin, who has no Projectiles or Command Grabs and is built to be unpredictable just like Cammy, has a Standing MK with about a 8.4 Grid Tile Hit Range and 7 Start-up Frames.

Reason #3
Crouching MK would be the shortest and weakest but fastest Normal Poke and Cancelable into all Specials and Super. Standing MK would be weaker but faster than Crouching HP, the longest Normal Poke and Uncancelablelable. Crouching HP would be the slowest but most Damaging Normal Poke and Cancelable into Super.

Reason #4

[/details]

Spoiler

Fix
Missing Crush Counter to be Forward HK.

Support
Cammy is missing a Mid-High Hitting Crush Counter [Crush Counter 1]. Standing HK [Crush Counter 2] cannot prevalently be used as a Grounded Crush Counter because it Hits High only and is almost entirely designsed to be used as an Anti-air. Crouching HK [Cammy’s Sweep/Crush Counter 3] is a chance Normal Attack [Unsafe on Block] because it will cause a Hard Knockdown if used as a Counter Hit and is given to most if not all SFV Street Fighters.

So why specifically?

Spoiler

Reason #1
Standing HP is fast [6 Start-up Frames], has a good Hit Lenth [about 5 Grid Tiles away from Standing Cammy’s front foot to Standing Ryu’s front foot] and is suedo Unpunishable [-3 Advantage Frames On Block with about 3 Grid Tiles Pushback on Block]. This Poke should not become a Crush Counter because it would be susceptible to being abused do to how good a Normal Attack it is and would be too strong/unfair.

Reason #2
Standing HK [Crush Counter 2] is an acceptable Cruch Counter that Hits High only and is used prevalently/practically as an Anti-air.

Reason #3
Crouching HP as a Crush Counter would leave the opponent too far for Cammy to Punish using a technique other than Dash Forward to Light Punch and would be an insubstantial Punish for Cammy. Standing HK already does this when used as a Grounded Poke [impractical] but has it’s uses as an Anti-air.

Reason #4
Crouching HK or Cammy’s Sweep [Crush Counter 3] is a universal Crush Counter regularly given to SFV Street Fighters and is Unsafe on Block because it will cause a Hard Knockdown if used as a Counter Hit.

Reason #5
Forward HK is slow [12 Start-up Frames] but it does move Cammy forward [key reason] and can be used as a surprise Normal Attack solely backed by pressure.

Conclusion: Calculated repairs to SFV’s Cammy.
[/details]

Regulation Type = Buff [Priority Ordered]

Spoiler

Buff Priority [Need = 100%]
Spiral Arrow

Support

So why specifically?

Spoiler

Here

Spoiler

Buff [Need = 100%]
Standing LK to Hit 3 Grid Tiles (currently about 2.2) away from Standing Cammy’s front foot to Standing Ryu’s front foot.

Support

So why specifically?

Spoiler

Here

Spoiler

Buff [Need = 100%]
Airbourne Forward HK

Support

So why specifically?

Spoiler

Here

Spoiler

Buff [Need = 99.9%]
Hooligan Combination

Support

So why specifically?

Spoiler

Here

Scrapped Buff’s [Sensible + Ridiculous]

Spoiler

what made you decide to make the ultra grounded rather how it was before (aerial)? did you account for the fact that she was previously able to cancel the ultra to make her safe and leave some unwanted situations?

Yes, she was able to escape some harsh situations. Yet Capcom later deemed this unfair and removed her strike invincibility. Apparently Makoto should not be able to escape. So by starting from a grounded stance, Makoto’s U2 has no reason to have that flaw (no strike invincibility) in her U2 (USFIV). Also I’ve basically replaced U1 with U2 because with the ultra I placed, there would be no reason to have those 2 ultras in this one character.

What do you think of this character as a whole? Do you agree with this Makoto and if so, what out of 10?

i agree with the fact that you adjusted the walk-speed to match the changes you made to the dash. but i dont understand how in your right mind you could take away a command grab from such a weak character and expect people to see you as sane. i think that makoto was given her command grab to have a weapon against the top characters. even with that in mind i would rate this build a 7 out of 10 because i can see some of the reasons you made the decisions you did and the character needs to be revamped to be able to keep up.

I like what you said and agree with you. Yet I do believe my version of Makoto would stand a change without the Karakusa being a default tool. I designed her to be that way and I do good with her playing solidly. I balanced her with things like safe Hayate, faster walk speeds and a cr.MP of 6f start-up. I believe if built this way, she could do it. I’m happy you expressed how you really feel and fully appreciate your comment.

In my eyes i have always seen makoto as the opposite of a glass cannon more like a steel crossbow.(it is hard to aim but deadly when it hits its mark). this new makoto build may make people want to play her, because i for one dont like walking around crouch while someone is running.

That counter Ultra is hot. And I did like U2 from the wall, but what you told thishuy101 did make sense. I’m not so sure the Karakusa should be in Tanden Renki, unless you make it last a lil while longer. Also, Hayate being safe would really reinvent her character though, and I see what you did with the normals too.

He’s basically trying to make her solid enough so that she could play correctly instead of dashing all over the place trying to get a command grab. If I could see this done somewhere like Omega mode or the next game, it would probably make perfect sense for solid players, and then it’ll get realll scary when she goes red.

7/10. Add some time to that mode and this character might be the biggest hype. Something like 20 secs.

Yea that’s what I was thinking. She would be a cool looking character and if she was say made this way by capcom, it wouldn’t bother me if Karakusa was still in her move set by default.

“In USFIV, Tanden Renki basically gave her a 25% damage increase an invincibility on start up. It may have changed her damage, but as a tool, it did not have much to show. Locking Karakusa to her mode created the space for a damaging super. Karakusa (her command grab) played a roll in the exaggeration of this character flaws in USFIV. Locking Karakusa into Tanden Renki provides this character the opportunity to be balanced more reasonably, and will also give this mode the respect it deserves as far as inducing fear.”

Even with that said. If my changes to everything else were in this game or the next and Karakusa was there still, it would still be alright and she would definitley still rock. Thanks for your suggestions and thoughts. I appreciate them.

No prob. Also those EX moves are the shit. EX Cross Chop Oroshi and the axe kick juggle are some of the best ideas I’ve heard for this character. I play Ken and Bison but you’ve got some ideas. One thing though, that stun gatta stay 1050 bro.

Thanks and if we could get more people who could agree on 1050 or 1000 stun, then sure.

My description of Makoto and her gameplan would be; a high-risk high-reward character with an** exceptional close range tools**. Her high stun normals also provide the basis of why she is feared. Thanks to the USF4 change which allows EX fukiage to lead into an airborne juggle the reset that is delivered via this method means that two correct guesses allow Makoto to stun 90% of the cast.

There are a few things I agree with and some I disagree with.

Things I am negative about:
The notion that her stun be reduced from 1050 is ridiculous, Makoto’s whole gameplan is to get in, which is a very difficult task against most of the roster. Once she gets in she must somehow land a karakusa via a series of mixups. The whole idea of the karakusa is for your opponent to fear it. Locking Karakusa into her super means that her gameplan is squandered. Capcom have already made using karakusa very risky in her transition to SSF4 from 3rd Strike by making her recovery very long (51~52 frames).

Also some things you have addressed such as improving the walkspeed but nerfing dashing seems counterproductive, no Makoto player uses her walk to maneuver that what her normals are for (f.lk, f.mk, f.HK, f.mp) whereas her dashing is most important tool to get in the opponent’s space and her avoiding airborne fireballs, nerfing the distance would also hinder Makoto in this area.

Her forward throw leading into a soft knockdown is probably the worst change in this list, her forward throw is underrated as not many people understand that it deals a large amount of stun (200) which is roughly a 5th of an average characters stamina.

The ultras being changed; Makoto’s Abare Tosanami ultra is meant to punish fireballs, I am more confused by the wording of how this new change you would implement is going to cover this. Her Seichusen Godanzuki having both reduced damage and being relegated to a super effectively makes it entirely useless if you use all the meter to Tanden Renki which would allow the person to karakusa then using her super is out of the option due to the meter already being expended. Finally her having a counter ultra isn’t useful either with characters like Cammy and Fei-Long who can deal abnormal amounts of pressure and also have invincible reversals to boot, having a counter ultra is a complete waste for them and for Makoto who isn’t supposed to be a defensive powerhouse.

Things I am positive about:
I would suggest maybe something that is worth wasting all our for Tanden Renki meter like fukiages and hayates all receive properties like their EX counterparts.

I like the upper body invincibility on the (standing) EX fukiage as it could blow up some tricky dive kick pressure that Makoto is very vulnerable to.

I like the EX axe kick having rebound ability as it gives such an underused move more reason to be used.

I also like that her st.lp is 3 frames although I think it may make her a bit too good, she’s meant to be looking for an opening to creating one… but that could just be me thinking this way.
I’m sorry if I seem too negative about your changes but Makoto’s play style is very unique to a fighting game and your changes make her similar to an amalgamation between Cammy and Fei-Long, although I do appreciate reaching out to me, you should also reach out to Makoto mains to get a varied response.**

I love your comment. Thanks for taking this seriously.

Her problems don’t lie in karakusa. They lie in everything else. Excluding everything else, The idea of locking Karakusa into Tanden Renki is just an idea that I won’t defend so hard. But it would make her a character to be feared. I’m not talking about how Makoto is known to be. I’m talking about reinventing her character in order to make her better. Imagine a Makoto that could actually play correctly without having to rely on Karakusa, [which is how I play] and then when she does turn red, the opponent shits in his/her pants.

I understand what you said about how no Makoto uses her walk speed, but I think that is exactly the problem. If she moves as slow as a snail and holds the longest forward dash, this is a problem. She becomes very predictable. And I know it may sound crazy to any Makoto player but when you really look at, all she’s doing is dashing into attacks. If we shorten it just a bit, it’ll be a good thing. It’s not a detrimental change excluding the backwards walk speed.

Forward walk speed Before:
.020 | 18 Dash Forward (Tiles)

Forward walk speed After:
.030 | 14 Dash Forward (Tiles)

Backward walk speed Before:
.015 | 13.5 Dash Backward (Tiles)

Backward walk speed After:
.035 | 9.5 Dash Backward (Tiles)

This will also help her from running into to the fire balls that you stated she should be avoiding.

I agree. I know any Makoto would feel this way including myself but with the changes I have given her, a decrease in stun would seem necessary. 950 or 1000. Someone else said this to me on youtube as well as my friend. I think I will change it to 1000.

You are right. I’m glad you pointed this out. I’ll assume that you mean Capcom would take her 200 stun away. But what would be cool is if they decreased it to 150. You would get a little time to walk forward for a jump in, and it won’t be a HKD, but a soft one.

Forgive me for confusing you. U2 [now U1] will still go through fireballs. I made it start from the ground only to take away the nerf they gave of no strike invisibility (because they felt she shouldn’t be able to run away). I’ve also increased the start up so that it could be canceled out of Karakusa, replacing what used to be U1. I only placed U1 into Super to move Tanden Renki to Mode.

Instead of Karakusa - U1 [USFIV]
It would be Karakusa - U1 [My version]

Also the counter ultra is just an idea for an ultra that does something different.

In short, I’ve made her more of a dash punching (Light, Medium and Heavy safe but shortened) axe kicking character who is more solid and strikes more fear when going into her Mode.

Did I change your mind on somethings or do you stand by what you said before. Also what would you rate this build of her out of 10 and why?

Then why would someone choose a soft knock down version when the backthrow version does a hard knock down which will lead into Makoto’s various meaty and safejump setups. Wouldn’t it be better if the original forward throw gave more advantage than +1? Theoretically if it was more than +1 lets say +7 then the Karakusa sacrifice would be more justifiable.

This change makes her walk speed on par with Hakan’s: character which also doesn’t walk a lot, he travels via a different method, that being his oiled FADC or the use of his DNC his normals to extend both the range of Hakan’s moves and the distance he covers and his Oil slide which he can make safe via FADC.
Makoto’s walkspeed is more of a limiter to the character if she had a faster walkspeed landing a karakusa would be very easy and possibly make her very broken.
This is why you see many characters with a grapple have slow walk speed.
Running into fireballs shouldn’t be an issue for a novice Makoto player as they can axe kick over them to punish the recovery or simply just jump.

**Would you elaborate on how this mode will work with Tanden Renki? **
[list]
[] Would the user first have to enter Tanden Renki with the super input then have to input it again for Seichusen Godanzuki?
[
] Is the damage you listed the base damage or the damage with the Tanden Renki multiplier added to it?
[*] Will Seichusen Godanzuki retain its invincibility on startup?
[/list]

Forward knockdown pushes the opponent the furthest. If you have your opponent in the corner and forward throw to keep them there [using Makoto], there isn’t enough threat because now there distanced from you. A back throw would put you in the corner and destroy neutral jump setups because now you’ll either have to stay there [in the corner] or jump over [and that’s useless]. Now if she at least gave a soft knockdown forward, you would be able to get a jump in all while keeping the opponent in the corner, which would lead to new setups.

Just as you said, her walk speed is a limiter. Even so that’s one of the major problems a character can have when it comes to the speed of the human eye. The faster you are the harder you are to fight because the other human being may not be able to keep up with you. I’m talking about a universal ability here. If you move as slow as a snail, your opponent will always be able to see you and have better chances of predicting your moves especially over a certain amount of games with a pro player. This is why I locked Tanden Renki into her mode, specifically to get the commenters who come here to understand that. What I really need to know is if you agree with my adaptation to this key change. Everything I’ve done is to improve her after locking Karakusa into Tanden Renki.

• Safe, but shortened Hayate.
• Faster walk speed.
• Faster Medium and Heavy Fukiage.
• Light Tsurugi safe on block but has to be done close.
• 6f start-up Crouching Medium Punch
• Strait angled Medium kick [for high vs low normals]

To your 1st Q.
Think about SFV. Once you go into mode your meter is done. Try not to think so much about Seichusan Godanzuki, bear with me. U2 will become the new U1 that would come after Karakusa. Get it. To tell you the truth. I only put U1 [USFIV] as super to fill the spot and gave U2 [USFIV] the speed to be comboed after Karakusa. There would be no need for U1 after this as an ultra because U2 [my version] covers everything. New U2 [my version] could be anything [hence the idea of counter].

To your 2nd Q. I’ve recorded all female supers in USFIV and the common damage is 330. Now if you think it should be higher, that’s o.k.

To your 3rd Q. Seichusen Godanzuki would now be super so.

How will you put this into practice? Is this a USF4 Mod for just Makoto?
If so how will you implement the ability to go into a mode using the USF4 engine?

I’ve only simulated and imagined using memory and techniques in USFIV. Like when you told me about Hakans speed. I already knew this information. I did spend 19 days creating this so I know some things. I simulated Makoto by placing her in the training room with another character I needed to created theories. It would be cool if I could find someone to make a mod for this model. Do you know anyone?

Also counting your negatives and positives, what grade out of 10 would you give my version of Makoto or what grade excluding something you don’t like?

USF4 version 6/10 against the roster

Your version 5/10 because a lot of options are lost due to Karakusa being locked to super.

ThirdofOne, I had this idea of her having a 1+0 super into Karakusa to make up for Karakusa being locked into Tanden Renki. It’s start-up is like raging Demon. but one of my friends disagreed early in the make. It would be instant Karakusa into what looks like Seichusan Godanzuki. Picture how Seichusan Godanzuki was in Third Strike with no cut scene.

What are your thoughts on that?

Still seems like a waste of meter for a character which relies heavily on it

That is true. But I’m only thinking of this build. So we are thinking of 2 different Makotos. That’s what has got us in disagreement I assume. I believe that if she has a 1+0 super, it would really keep the fear there and then if not that, she could use Tanden Renki.

Would you increase the grade with that new idea?