People Not Quick Rising

Stop being a jerk, and try to help the community. Posts like this provide nothing. I was just simply pointing it out that it was an OS. Adding in a c.mp makes “…this sort of double OS” as another option that you don’t have to react to.

You’re weak-minded if the term “double OS” just serves to complicate things and intimidate new players because it doesn’t, it serves as a label. If that intimidates new players, maybe they should play CoD.

This game deserves in-depth thought.

I honestly think the one acting like a jerk there is you Chair. He spoke politely, yet you told him he’s weak-minded and should go play CoD (just because he said some novice might get confused, which is true). The hell man?

And I honestly agree with him, there’s no need to call those “double OS”. You are not “in-depth” because you press a third button/input, one might argue your post too added nothing since at that point thing should also be done reacting to your opponent moves. Because if, say, he reversaled something with heavy invincibility you know what’s going to happen. And it’s a granted that one should keep going with inputs after the OS or the pressure will just stop.

Meant “You” as a general person not him specifically. Sorry about that one. Just didn’t see the point in is his post. shrugs

The person I was speaking to about the term “double OS” is definitely not a novice. Its not confusing in any way and he clearly got the point and that’s why I posted. Wasn’t even calling it a double OS, just “this sort of double OS” to think of the whole setup in a different light.

Of course a novice would get confused about the term option select. It’s not like this info was sent to a beginner.

And that “this point” part you’re talking about. The whole OS happens so fast, and your opponent is still on the ground, what’s to react to? The reversal he is going to wake up with that will undoubtedly whiff? No need to react there, just punish accordingly, probably after you recover from the demon-flip that was OS’d. And reacting to the c.mp that more than likely hit? Of course you would react to this with a c.s.hp which is what I said.

Maybe I don’t know what you mean when you say “…at that point thing should also be done reacting to your opponent moves”. When exactly should i be done reacting to my opponents moves?

I also don’t get the point in saying “…it’s a granted that one should keep going with inputs after the OS or the pressure will just stop”. When did I even bring it up or say that you shouldn’t? But I guess if you were just making a random and true statement then, yeah, it IS granted that one should keep going with inputs after the OS. Great.