Padlight - Stick / Pad visual display for streaming from PC (Question)

Hi there… I have been trying to get Padlite running… I have most of it all happening, but it is so “accurate” that the “on” states for the buttons flash so fast it is very hard to see. I was wondering if anyone knows a way to make them stay “on” for a little longer so they do not just flash instantly off.

Here is my old thread… with links to the app and a skin I made if you do not know what I am talking about.

I know there is a animation system, for animated buttons… at the moment I am using single images for the ON STATES… I tried a animation but it didn’t seam to do anything. This could be the option, so the ON state triggers a short animation that leaves the ON on for a few milliseconds more.

Does anyone know how to do animations in this app?
Does anyone know if there is a way to delay the “on” state?

anyway… thanks for any help!
(I thought I would start a new one as this is a tech questions just for Padlight)…

I have never seen this tool, but i saw your video and understand your plight. What the app needs is a historical view, since it’s taking live feedback from the controller there is no way you will be able to make the controller “hold” the signal for longer. This is why training mode has input view, where can you download this software? Is the code open?

I do not have the source code… but the app is in the link I posed in my OP. (where you saw the video I expect)