P4A: An Early Downfall?

The big one is her reversal is arguably useless and her moves are slow, so under pressure you get pretty messed up. Other than that she has good stuff.

^ Lulz… sounds a lot like Chun in SF4…

As far as popularity goes, the game is actually still just as active in the anime community. We lost pretty much all of the RPG/shinything players who we were going to lose anyways. Netplay seems to be more populated than GG/BB, so I would say it is far from dead.

I just bought a PS3 to get decent netplay for this and BBCP (and because Lightning is hot). There really is a world of difference from 360, so I’m not disappointed with my purchase at all. It’s kind of interesting that a thread like this exists, because I actually think this is the most successful enterprise from the anime community into the mainstream FGC, and it’s the gateway for successful transitions in the future. I really hope this game gets an update or a sequel just to strengthen our community even more.

Yeah, I’d like to see this game stick around. BB caught a lot of hate from players all over… GG gets hate from all the newbies who can’t make a break into it. Seems like this game is perfectly accessible to anyone who actually wants to check it out.

@Celebrity - Add me on PSN (rubixgroove). I just started playing but am looking for a good crew to level up with… since there’s none locally for me to do that with.

Holler!

im new to this game and fighting games in general but ya this game is quite active, i always find a game on the ps3