Out of the Ashes-SFZ Character Fanfic

Just a little something I wrote up. Enjoy.

-Days after the fall of Shadowloo, Ryu has defeated Bison, Chun-Li and Charlie didn’t have the chance to find any information or obtain important files that Shadowloo probably had, and a whole other amount of things happened moments after Shadowloo’s destruction…supposedly. Two odd figures are laying near a beach, somewhere in Japan. People look by as if they were mirages, and keep minding their business. No one even approaches the two figures lying at the floor of the beach. Night finally falls, the cold comes in, and the wolves howl. Suddenly one of the figures gets up.-

Juni-…oh…what happened?..W-where am I?

-Juni, one of the supposed Shadowloo members, and part of Bison’s Elite guard, wakes up. She looks around, not noticing a soul. She walks around the beach, as she wonders where she ended up. She finally sees cars pass through an old roadway. She waves at some of them, but don’t stop to help her. She looks down, and heads back to the beach, where she woke up. She then lays down on the beach, a bit far from the other figure, as she looks up, and starts to think. Suddenly, the other figure awakens, she gets up, and looks around calmly. She looks at Juni, wondering who she was.-

Juli-…wait…where am I? And who…who are you?

Juni-…I…I don’t know…
-Juli was another supposed member of Shadowloo, and Bison’s Elite Guard. She notices Juni getting up, and reaching her hand out to help her up. As Juli gets up, she looks around the beach also, as Juni follows her. She then turns around and notices her.-

Juli-Do…you know where we are?

-Juni shakes her head, as if she was saying no. Juli then continues to walk around the beach, as Juni followed her still. Both stop, as they notice a small town near the beach. They walk to the town, as they see the people walking around the stands of food and other products. The people start to notice the two of them, and sudden;y the town was silent, as the villagers looked at the two of them with fear and anger at the same time.-

Villager-Whaddya doing here?! Your people aren’t welcome here! Get out of here!

-The Villagers begin to surround them, as Juni & Juli stood back to back of each other, nervously.-

Juni-…but we don’t-

Villager-Stop lying! We’ve seen you around these parts, murdering the townsfolk and whatnot! You killed innocents just for some crazy operation you criminal bastards!

-The villagers surround them, as they began to throw food at the two of them. They stood and blocked it, unable to do anything at all. Suddenly, a very large man appears, with red markings on his face. Apparently, it was E.Honda, a sumo wrestler who had just gotten back from fights with many popular Street Fighters, all over the world. He yells in a huge voice.-

E.Honda-What is going on here?! Have you people gone mad?!

-The villagers suddenly turn around, as they notice Honda yelling at them.-

Villagers-Well whaddya think we’re supposed to do, let our friends and families get killed with these two murderers around? We’re not gonna stand-

E.Honda-Silence! You will stop this foolishness right now! Make way so I can see for myself!

-The villagers start to disperse to make way for Honda. As he approaches Juni & Juli, he stands there, and looks at them. He was amazed.-

E.Honda-…You two! Come with me!

-As he yells at them, they get up, and follow him. He walks back to a sumo wrestling dojo, and the three of them enter the dojo.-

-As Juni & Juli follow Honda into the dojo, they sit on two chairs next to a table. Honda sits on the other side of the table. Both didn’t even say a word, as they looked down. Honda stared at the two for a good minute or so, with his hand on his head. They still looked down, until Honda finally put his hand on the table, and looked at the two girls.-

Honda-You two, look at my face!

-Both quickly looked at Honda, with a frightened look, as Honda gestured a bit of anger and confusion at the same time. He stood up, still looking at the two. Finally he said something, as they looked down again.-

Honda-What…are you two doing here? Why have you came back? Have you come…to slaughter more innocents?

-The two kept looking down, with gestures of confusion and wonder. They could not remember anything, not their family, their childhood, their teenage years, nothing. They kept looking down, as he looked at the two. He then with a furious voice, yelled at the two-

Honda-Answer me! Why have you two came back for?! Have you came back to slaughter more innocents?! What more do you egomaniacal bastards want?! You have slaughtered dozens of innocents, robbed us of our money, and plunged our economy! What…what more do you want?

-Both kept looking down, as they started to weep. He looked at them, and began to think. He wondered,

"Why would two girls who murdered my fellow villagers not attack me? Is there something I am missing in this incident? I need answers."
He went up to them, and looked at them, as he began to ask-

Honda-Who are you two? Answer me that question.

-Juli kept looking down, as Juni raised her head a bit, and stopped crying. She wiped her tears with her red bracer. She was too afraid to answer, and began to wonder more about herself. She then looked at him with tears on her eyes.-

Juni-…we…we don’t…know…

-Honda looks at her, and is confused. He then looks at Juli. She sees him approaching her, but still keeps her head down. She puts her hand on her other hand, as she doesn’t utter a word to Honda. She keeps her head down, as she weeps tears.-

Honda-…Tell me. Do you know who you are?

-Juli keeps looking down, as she shakes her head, as if saying no. Honda puts his hand on his chin, as he begins to think. He then turns his back, and heads to the kitchen to for a bit. The two stay there, as they stop crying. Juni then stands up, and heads outside. She sits on the front chairs outside of the dojo. Juli follows her, as they sit there, with their hands crossed to their arms. They look up the the night sky, as theybegin to wonder again. They look at each other, then look up again. As they notice they were dressed in the same uniform. Honda then comes out of the dojo, and looks at the two of them.-

Honda-Hmmm…

-He begins to think,

“if they were as the villagers said, then I probably would of been dead, or a big incident would happened in the village. How odd that they haven’t done anything. Something tells me that they didn’t do all of this purposely.”

As he sat next to them, he looked at the two of them, as he noticed also that they both wore exact uniform described when the incidents happen in the village, and described just as the villagers had said. He stood up.-

Honda-You two don’t seem to remember anything. In fact, you two may of had been brainwashed to cause these incidents. Who knows what other incidents you may of had been forced to do. Whatever the case, it?s too dark to stay up. Come, I’ll give the two of you a room. Let’s go.

Story Update-

-As Honda lead Juni & Juli to a room in the upper floor of the dojo, he opened the door for the two. They both looked at amazement, as they saw a nice room with two comfortable beds, and a nice room right in front of them, with a nice view of the outside in the arena of the dojo.-

Honda-You two will stay here for now, you won’t be harassed by any villagers from here. But if either of you leave the dojo I have no choice but to attack you, and I don’t want to do that, especially now. Now get some rest you two, because tomorrow will be a long day. Do not leave the dojo, is that understood?

Juni-…yes…sir.

Juli-…

Honda-All right then, I must get some rest also. I will see the two of you tomorrow. Rest well, the two of you.

-Honda shuts the door, as Juni looks at the odd red bracer on her hands. She also notices Juli having the same bracer on her hands also. She then felt the metal substance on part of her glove, as she took the two bracers off. She kept looking at Juli’s, as she took hers off also.-

Juli-…what.

Juni-…nothing…sorry about that, just a bit curious on this bracer, it’s pretty odd.

Juli-…yeah…whatever.

-As Juli got up, she threw her bracers on the bed beside Juni. She headed for the balcony of the room, as Juni sat there thinking. She wondered what happened with her, what her life was, where was she even from. Suddenly, a noise could be heard outside of the room. Juli stayed in the balcony, pretending she didn’t notice, as Juni looked outside. She noticed a broken porcelain on the floor. She walked up to it, as she kneeled down to look at it. Suddenly, a male figure with a white mask appeared behind her. She got up and turned as she bumped into the male.-

Juni-Oh sorry…didn’t see you there. Excuse me…

-The male figure blocked her way, as she moved from side to side. She was stuck between the male figure, but also known as Vega (Balrog in Japan). He looked at her with his blood red eyes, as he raised his right hand, where he had his claws. He took is mask off with his left hand as he licked the sharp blades on the claws.-

Vega-Such a little bug…so weak…so pitiful…so disgusting.

Juni-What? What are you talking about? Who…who are you?

Vega-Hmph. You’ll find out, when you’ll be lying dead!

-Vega backed up, and aimed his claws at Juni’s chest. She was shocked, until suddenly Juli appeared, blocking his move with the metal part of the red bracer. She struggled as she pushed him back.-

Juli-Go! Head to the room, and put those bracers on! Hurry!

Juni-…All right!

-Juni quickly headed to the room, and put on her red bracers. Meanwhile, Juli confronted Vega-

Vega-Well, well. The other bug appears…

Juli-You have really big guts to appear here. Who are you, and what do you want with the two of us?!

I liked how you wrote for Vega there, nice!

Thanks for that, there’s more to come actually.
Im almost done with the next part.

Story Update!

-Here’s the Update on the story! Enjoy!-

-Continuing on from where the story left off in Part 3, Juli questions Vegas sudden appearance, as she was prepared to attack him as soon as Juni came back. She looked at him with a serious face, as he continued to lick his blades on his claw with a maniacal look. She kept her fear hidden, thinking she wouldnt come out of this alive. As she positioned herself to attack him with a leg sweep, she quickly noticed him charging at her.-

Vega-(laughs maniacally) you little bug! Youll die before me!

-Vega slashed her in her left shoulder, as she rolled towards the side. She began to bleed, as one of the blades went deep into her skin. She quickly kneeled, as Vega came up to her. She looked at him with a glare, as he looked at her with his blood red eyes. He quickly aimed his claw towards her chest, as she closed her eyes. Suddenly Juni appeared, blocking the move. He fell to the floor, as the two girls got up. And started to head the arena of the dojo.-

Juli-Come on, I remember seeing an arena when I was at the balcony! We could fight over there, or die trying. Either way, we cant give up without a fight.

Juni- Right, then. Lets go.

-They ran into the arena, as Vega was already there, waiting in the middle. They were shocked, as they wondered how he got to the arena so fast. The two stood side by side, as they looked at him. His claw was red with blood, from past killings and fights with his victims, and his eyes were like staring at death itself. They quickly charged at him, hitting him with various kicks and punches.-

Vega-(laughs maniacally) now, now, we mustnt fight with the beautiful people now. Its time to rid the world of the ugliness, starting with the two of you!

-Vega quickly stopped the two with a leg sweep, as they both fell to the ground. He grabbed Juni and threw her to the side, as Juli got up and began to attack him again. Vega dodged all of the hits, and rammed her to the floor. Suddenly a huge figure popped out and tackled Vega to the ground. Vega quickly got up, and saw the figure. It was Honda, as he stared at Vega with a firm look.-

Vega-Hehewell look who decided to drop by

Honda-You better leave this place! I wont let you harm these two girls if thats what youre trying to do! Leave now if you dont want to face the consequences!

Vega-Ha! And why should I be afraid of you, you wont leave another mark on me! Besides, why waste your time defending two worthless dolls? You just leave me be, and Ill come to do what I must.

Honda-No! They may be worthless to you, but in my eyes, they are human beings! You will leave this place now!

Vega-Hmph! Well reasoning with you will just waste time. Its time to die!

-Vegas charged at Honda, as he stood there, ready to take whatever he aimed at him, they started to aim punches at each other. Vega grabbed Honda and slammed him to the ground, while Honda would quickly get up and leg sweep him. They were at odds, as they both stood at their sides, breathing hard. Honda suddenly dropped, with his left knee on the floor, trying to get up.-

Vega-Well, looks like youre at your end
Juli-Not so fast!

-Juli quickly kicked his claw off his hand, in a sudden attempt to hit him. She stood in front of Honda, as Juni ran up to her. They quickly changed into a offensive stance, as they once again charged at him. They aimed various multi-kicks and punches, as he took them one by one. He quickly aimed to attack one of them, but once he did, the other quickly hit him with a powerful punch. He backed off, as he put his hand on his knee, breathing hard, and trying to endure the pain from the hits.-

Vega-For worthless dolls, Bison made you really powerful…

Juni-…Bison…whos Bison?

Vega-It seems that you dont remember, dont you? Well, little dolls should keep quiet and not ask any questions.

Juli-Unfortunately, you maniac, its time to end this fight.

-Juni & Juli quickly ran to his sides, as they both charged at him and aimed one last kick to him. Suddenly his disappeared, as they both stood there, looking around for him.-

Vega-Know one thing! This wont be the last time youll see me! You two worthless dolls will soon fall!

-Vega could not be seen or heard again, for now. They both run to Honda, as they pick him up, and dragged him inside one of the rooms of the dojo. They quickly tried to help him, as he woke up a few minutes later, looking around with a confused look.-

Honda-Whatwhat happened?

Juni-well, the man in the mask left.

Honda-.wait what do you mean…you mean you fought him?

Juli-.yeah, he left shortly after you fainted…

Honda-Hmmmm, it seems I was wrong about the two of you. You dont have anything to do with the incidents that had happened, and you probably were controlled.

-He got up, and headed to the arena, where he looked around and saw nothing. He turned back, and noticed the two girls sitting, looking down. He could hear them saying-

Juni-…who is Bison?

Juli-.and who are we?