Out Of Luck!: The Jill Video Thread

I think they said Spectator Mode was technologically impossible for them. A lack of a replay mode is strange though.

And for the teleport video, I must know the timing for that interrupted forward teleport.

Now to spend a few hours in training getting this down. Closing in has always been my biggest problem with jill.

qcf. c fc assist+dash closes in pretty handily. just be careful of random invul moves/supers.

I noticed this wasn’t posted yet, thought it was some good footage of Jill gameplay. The dude manages to get off the LVL3 infinite loop as well.

[media=youtube]16KfyJsc0Lw#t=1m29s[/media]

Chris G running east coast Jill, get to see the DHC trick, Level 3 in action
From Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11) on Project Failure - Project Failure on Justin.tv

Justin.tv - stream0nster - EMP.Chris G (X23/JILL/WESK) vs. Kryonik (WOLV/SKRL/TASK) Saturday Night Blackout (4/2/11)

I can’t seem to get that level 3 loop going, I get about half as many loops and I can’t link it into the raven spike.

well I got it you really have to press those buttons fast. But im pressing them so fast that I find my character dashes forward way to often and messes it up. Going to need really good execution to get that off in an actual match. props to chris.

We should fill justin wong’s twitter to make him play a jill team.He said he likes unused characters and he takes requests.Jill users unite!

Anyone else catch FlashMetroid’s Jill skills on OptionSelect’s stream last night? That dude was owning face with her, I was pretty impressed.

I don’t know if they uploaded any specific clips of his matches at all, but the whole night itself was recorded and uploaded.

Justin.tv - Option-Select.com’s stream - Option-Select.com’s SSF4 and MvC3 Stream

You shouldn’t have to skip around too much to find his matches, he was on for a good portion of the night.

Justin.tv - stream0nster - FlashMetroid (JILL/VJOE/IRON) vs. Sinister (HULK/TASK/DORM) Mixup Mondays on Option-Select (4/11/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - FlashMetroid (JILL/VJOE/IRON) vs. Ryan Hunter (DNTE/AMMY/DORM) Mixup Mondays on Option-Select (4/11/11)
Justin.tv - stream0nster - FlashMetroid (JILL/TRSH/IRON) vs. Ryan Hunter (DNTE/AMMY/DORM) Mixup Mondays on Option-Select (4/11/11)

they will likely post up some of the matches to their youtube so watch for that - YouTube - OptionSelectDotCom’s Channel

Justin.tv - Option-Select.com’s stream - Option-Select.com’s SSF4 and MvC3 Stream

streamed today this is the archive I play a shit load in the first 3 parts I think I get there around 1 hour in part 1

PS - Ive been playing jill for…4 days now so more rape coming soon!

I was thinking of making a team with Jill/Wesker/Iron Man. I wondered if it could work, and then I watched you tearing it up on the stream last night. Her crossup game with a beam assist is ridiculous.

Though I wonder if that team would work with Doom in the last slot instead . . . My Iron Man is seriously horrible.

^I play Jill/Wesker/Iron Man. I think I’m going to switch IM for Task, though, because you can get the same-ish beam assist type thing going on with arrows, DHC glitch with both your other characters instead of just one, and Task is just a better anchor anyway, I think.

Wesker is jills best partner but I refuse to play wesker hes so boring

I don’t know why I didn’t think of this. Task’s arrows are a pretty nice quasi-beam assist, and he is a solid anchor. I hope you don’t mind me, well, basically stealing your stuff. Though I guess I’ll have to experiment with who to put in that last slot.

Yeah, Wesker feels kind of like a brain-dead Jill on Wheaties. I want that OTG and DHC trick hella-bad though. I just don’t get why Wesker didn’t teach Jill how to use those Klobbs as an OTG.

Also, though this is off-topic, when you IAD around and toss Voomerangs with Joe, it’s about the funniest thing I’ve seen in any MvC3 match.

lol its pretty fun

Jill/Task can DHC trick very well. She sends them high enough in the air for task to hit with his shield charge. Ive been messing around with jill/task/doom recently and it’s pretty damn good. Flash has inspired me to give jill another chance lol.

Really you need 3 things with jill. An OTG, a long range assist to help with mixups/ getting in, and a DHC trick. Wesker is good because he gives you 2 of those things. Same with sentinel, but they are used by everyone for the same reason so it is more interesting to use characters you see a little less often. Anyways time to finish watching flashes games so far I have enjoyed seeing what he has thrown out and look forward to seeing more once he has had some serious time spent with her.

Is justin.tv not working for anyone else? I can’t watch a damn thing on the site and I didn’t get to finish watching the Jill gauntlet.

It worked for me yesterday, and I just checked it again with no problems. Did you give it enough time to load up the video ad they show? Sometimes it can take a little bit, but it’s only around 15-20 seconds tops if that.

Kei

It’s working now. Appears it was just an issue with IE8.