Our Race Has Suffered Long Enough ... It is TIME ™

I’m on XBL and I just caned a Boxer 15 times straight with the Jozhear Vortex technique. In the second round of one of the matches I EX FBA a turnaround punch and for the rest of that round he ate 7 Izuna drops in a row!

Rafiki was a funny character in lion King. Should have had a bit more screen time.

He musta been a pretty hungry boxer…lol…good for you for handing out free Izuna Drops this Christmas…Keep giving yall:lol:

As Claw players Izuna is the only attack I feel we can possibly abuse apart from our opponent’s lack of experience fighting against Claw.

I’m quite possibly 1 of maybe 5 players in my nation who play Claw? Here’s to SSFIV bringing Claw some gifts in the new year.

???..and??? lol I think your on the wrong thread bud…Disney thread that way --------> Unless theres a new street fighter lion king edition…sorry i have now idea what ure talking about???

Really?I believe you…so what nation do u speak of?And yea Claw could use some new things for SSF4…i can only wish but I dont count on it

I just seriously sessioned with Vega for the first time today (aside from picking at random times) and Vega is seriously fucking kickass. Aside from being fucked when he’s cornered, I think other tools are quite good. I’ve been looking for a new character to main (from Sagat) and I’m sticking to the masked warrior.

yeah sure i’ll give it a try… i’m bored a lot lol.

PSN ID (Main) DSM_GSX_1997
G1-E
987 hours of playtime
4528 fights
3028 wins
Longest win streak 86 wins

PSN ID (Alt) X_Vegaman_X
G1-E
711 hours of playtime
1928 Fights
1287 Wins
Longest win streak 30 wins

I got 4 other accounts but 3 in G2 and 1 in G3. I pretty much just start over at G1 due to wait times and jump back into G2. None of those characters are ones that give me too many problems… Gen is my main weakness lol.

hey kamisxy,the rating system (no matter how robust it gets) has nothing to do with anything.
if i maybe so bold,i didnt even bother getting to g2 yet but im pretty sure that i will give the g1 or sg vegas(including you) a run for their money.delete that line,it looks a bit dumb.

I’m from Australia.

I feel for certain they will add something to Claw to make his infight experience more enjoyable at least.

count me in
be in G1 months ago don’t play it any more because i taunt and piss people off and they rage quit
example

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=216681&page=6
against Laswagga that was me but, he did not quit.

and lol at everyone posting their G1 resumes.

:tup:Great Choice!

Lol…Gen is your main weekness? well I guess its just different for everyone.Well which screen name do u use the most?Which one do u want me to put u down for?..that is the one everyone will know your Vega by

But this isnt really about mirror matches…reason I say G1 or Higher is because to get to that level u have to go thru every character and win a significant amount of Championships to do so and your grade does reflect that…the higher you climb…the more difficult…and in team battles we will be facing other characters more so than Vegas all the time…now sometimes in Championship mode you may beat players who are supposed to be stronger than you yet lose to some whom u dont expect too…it just works out like that sometimes but never the less any players in G1 or Higher are there because they deserved it and so that not only tells me that they know how to fight all these different characters…but theyre experienced players as well

Like I said we certainly hope so

Oh hell yea!Your my kinda player:rofl:I love pissing people off with taunts as well…its sooooo amusing…itd be fun to have ya on the team

:tup:Expect an add shortly soldier and an invitation to fight soon.
(results will be posted when available)
**NOTE : You are to send a FRIEND ADD titled TEAM VEGA to any future players on VEGAS LIST and may publish your fights here as well as future team battle experiences that well all be apart of soon…All look forward to being on the same team…this will help because not all of us will be online at the same time ALL THE TIME but still we all know each other and will team up online allways ensuring an endless supply of deadly Vegas on hand

I wonder how Vega will be in SSF4, i hope they improve him alot, i would love to see a scarlet terror into Ultra… plus alot other things…

Yeah man they really need to give Vega some kinda option to set up his Ultra …sometimes when I see how other characters can combo thier way into an ultra in more than one way I just think to myself…its just not fair…you coulda atleast gave him one way and we woulda been hella happy with that

It’s not like I’m switching for tier purposes. I jsut legitimately love those 2 characters as a design and I’m in love with their moves as well.

Tho don’t lose all hope, once I decide which I’ll main, Vega will still be my secondary and drop the 3rd for casuals.