Oro Vids

Dirty Music has one sickest Oro’s out there, just thought i’d share…

[media=youtube]mKDHFUOIm7w&NR[/media]

Old

… and he fighting Q in this one. Not dissing Q, but its not a good match up for Q at all. I mean I know Dirty has got a good Oro, but get a vid where he is trashing Chun Li. And more than 1 round plz.

edit: [media=youtube]H0Aqq3USZG0[/media] there you go, can’t win em all =D

my bad! just got into Oro lately…

Fair enough, but i didnt get you saying more then 1 round? There was 4 rounds meaning 2 matchs in the vid i post? :tup: just found that strange :lol:

I meant I wanted to see him win against chun li in more than 1 round. I don;t think there are any dirty matches vs chun running around on youtube.

All Oro players switch to Ken after losing to Chun.

I wouldn’t blame them. when is the last time Oro won a Ranbat? or has Oro ever won a ranbat?

lol i just came across this, probs seen it

[media=youtube]Q_zLX-L_XpE"[/media]

oro’s fucking problem is the meter building and the super start ups >_> .
just imagine oro’s yagyou dama became like 5 or 3 frames instead of 2o fucking frames .

actually oro is one of the best meter builders in the game. and yagou is good but Tengu is alot more solid. Its really preference on which one you want to use I guess.

Oro’s real problem is that hes got no range and no punishment for many tactics.

Yeah…the only characters Oro can’t build meter against very easily are Twins and Hugo. If he can chicken combo you…he can build 3/4ths of his Tengu meter in one chicken combo. Try it in training mode and watch your meter fill up instantly off of one random ass chicken combo. Basically if you can do chicken combos you can build your meter with Oro.

Also…why does it matter how quick Oro’s supers start up? All of Oro’s supers are set up supers. They’re meant to use by strategically setting them up…not blowing them as a reversal ala Ken SA3. Tengu Stone would be retarted as hell if you could blow through attacks and start it up.

ey, word on the street is that combofiend used oro to get 2nd at the recent 40+ calpoly tourney

i have to say, i’m a little jealous cause combo hates that game, but good shit for holding it down with oro

He’s a smart player and like I always say about 3S…even if you don’t like the game you still have to play it. :lol:

EX super 1.
Every once in a while I accidentally pick super 1 and it’s actually pretty effective against Chun for blowing through her pokes. Certainly a surprise if doesn’t notice your gimpy super.

well that’s 1 of the main problem .

2nd ,that’s why oro is not popular by the mainstream players .

Then you realize number 3 is way better vs. Chun and never pick 1 again except to make scrubs look bad. Random 40 percent (at most damage) on Chun or 100 percent stun to death? I like 100 percent stun to death on the 2nd stupidest character in the game. Even non EX Tengu allows for more potential damage than EX Kishin.

Yeah…maybe if SA1 was better we’d have a ton of SA1 Oro scrubs. :lol:

lmao i was once an sa1 oro scrub . haha . i remember jinrai and srk peeps keep telling us not to use that super .

don’t listen to them SA1 is winner for real! :looney:

less talk, more vids

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kVPEEsH-DAs << at 1:44, Ruu shows you why not to randomly poke with s.forward

[/quote]

Damn he owned the hell out of Ken, simple and sweet. On chun I would have EX teng for the juggle instead of the regular. He was to far from the corner for that teng pressure. But wow he actually got a second juggle after his mess up.

SUUUU GEEEEEEIIIIIIIII!!!