ORO little boy shinnanigans help!

So can anyone give me some common ground combos for oro (i.e. hand to hand combat)…

The only combos that I’m using currently is:

st.LK, cr.LK/MK, cr. HP or buffered fireball
st.Lk, st.MK xx ORO’s slam.
st.LP, st.LK/cr.MK, st.HK/st.MK.

Is there a way I can start the “chicken combo” from a LK/MK ground chicken attack (fireball+K motion from the ground), instead of starting the damn combo with close
st.MP.

I dunno if this is only a ‘PAL DC’ but You can astually combo His slam from his cr.mk

Other than that I’m a Turtler so I only use pokes.

Ur right daigo, I forgot the cr.MK/st.LK xx ORO’s slam

Whoa, buddy. This isn’t that kind of board.

I dont even understand how any of the things you listed are supposed to actually work. oros st.lk doesn’t combo to anything as far as I know, and if it does I’ve never seen anyone use it before. close MK/ c.MK xx command grab and close mp to chicken /tengu combos are the only really useful combos oro has. Close lk x close mk target combo should not allow you to cancel into the command grab, either.

As far as going into chicken combos, I know its POSSIBLE to do a ground chicken kick and continue doing a full chicken combo, I’ve had it happen against a 12 player, but only when they were in the air when it hit them. I wasn’t even actually trying to do the ground chicken kicks, either. Either way, ground chicken kicks have some pretty nasty disadvantage when blocked/wiffed, so I would avoid trying it.

but mainly, you just have to learn to take opportunities to land close mp.

Fine LITTLE BOY TACTICS !!!:angel:

You can start a chicken combo from air stomps done close to the ground.

Air stomps (1 hit)-close mp-chicken etc

[media=youtube]OYI8wYmcGwk[/media]

Solves all your combo problems…

i think if u chicken kick over a waking opponent u can connect into MP + chicken etc

also jump in/up HK into MP --> chicken

Thanks everyone! Thanks for the video SPECTRE7, did the guy jinrai make it, does he post on the oro threads?

Yes he does. He used to be the go-to Oro guy but he’s never around anymore (I’m sure he lurks).