Options to add weight to an arcade stick?

Its all about neatness, stability, and peace of mind.

After all the extensive work i did in modding my HRAP2, i didn’t want the inside of it looking like a junkyard with duck tape, and other chunks of crap hanging around in its interior. Just some clean weight strips.

I put them at the bottom below the PCB and they’ve always held strong and showed zero signs of the adhesive weakening. Avoiding what others have gone through with things they tried to tape inside their cases coming loose and what not.

Its cool if others might not want to, but i was willing to pay for the convenience at the time.

Yeah that’s what I’m worried about since I have to wait and see what the inside of my stick looks like after the dual mod, depending on the real estate I have I may have to go with the weight route.

A friend and myself found these massive steel washers at Home depot, about 3"x3" and 1/8" thick. Some adhesive velcro attached to them and the bottom of the case keeps them from moving.

I used pennies, rolls of pennies I cut up + duct tape. Used about four bucks

YES! I got these massive, square steel washers for less than a buck each (i think) a while back for my NES stick. Used ghot glue gun to adhere, that sucker doesn’t move when used on a tabletop!