Options after Tatsu

What do you guys do after a ground tatsu? Other than going for a throw I can’t think of any other option which makes Kens most damaging move kind of useless in my opinion, because the opponent will know quite fast what I go for after it.

You use Tatsu when you want to go for the mixup or the stun.

The mixup you get is pretty much an equal guessing game for both you and your opponent so you need to get a good read if you want to capitalise afterwards (or if you feel confident that you have a stronger guessing game than them). As with any mixup, if you keep going for the one option all the time you’re going to get predictable and be punished for it. So make sure to rotate between your options accordingly to keep the opponent on their toes. The more off-tilt you manage to make them, the more the mixup will shine.

The tatsu combos are only really good use for trapping a player in the corners and keeping them there with normals after words. Tatsu is more a tool to use for cross ups and landing your Ultra. The EX Tatsu is really useful in mixups as well. Focus attacks are a good option as well if your good with the timing.