Online Training mode

Do you use online training mode?

I find it to be really great practice…

It’s only 2 players and runs infinitely, so set Stun to constant, Super and Ultra to refill, and try to “dominate” as much as possible and land as many stuns as you can.

Yup id say the game turns into how many times can u dizzy or ko someone in like 5 ,10, or 15 mins etc…

Nice topic , be nice if folks were down

It’s excellent for training muscle memory for setups.

I thought online training was for 2 people to collab and help to learn match ups and tech.

I haven’t used it as a never ending slapping contest. I think rounds and matches add the drama that the game needs. No wins = boredom

Training mode will mess up your strategic thinking if you treat it like a never ending round. Without the urgency of a clock, what motivation does your opponent have to break your zoning defense?

It would be like taking away the shot clock in basketball. Sure you could practice a few individual interactions, but the flow is completely destroyed.

I find that half the game as gouken is convincing the other player to over commit on offense. But without the threat of being pecked at slowly, how are you supposed to practice that basic gamelan?

ONLINE TRAINING has yet to be used by me and anyone…lol be nice to have a sesh or two with xbl and or pc heads, I just got steam a nd usf4 been trying o optimize my shit …ugh

I have used it to train dive kick setups and option selects with Sky. I learned not to bother using OS ultra on characters with 5frame or better reversals. Just use ex tatsu.

I’m about to use online training to make money!!!

Inbox me and I will open up the book of secrets! For a fee of course!!

bwhhahahahahah! (but I’m really not joking lol)

Some of you already know SHIT IS REAL!!!

Sur, what’d be your hourly rate!!! Lolol

You’re fam…so you get a free session. But I will take lunch money!! Lol

I really do think using the trainig mode with a mic and to share tech is good stuff.

I wouldn’t mind putting the settings on normal and just whoring it out for about 20 or 30 minutes with some one. It would definitely be a good thing for kongo and os practice.

Loo

Lolololol, yup I’ll buy lunch, no problema!!!

lol I got next !

Too funny.

If some one has a bad MU or need vs practice and another player can alt that would help too.

I’m pretty strong with Ken. My Oni and Sagat are pretty solid as well.

Play on damn psn!

I haven’t played Adon or Poison in a while but I know what they can do…

ok Massa when you gon be free? Martinez?

Im also on Steam but my laptop cant get past like 75-80 fps so online is horrible…

I’m actually going to get a Psn when we can pre-order SF5.

My bro doesn’t even use his PS3 so I will try to hustle it from him… But the challenge is using an Xbox controller or just getting used to the PS3 one.

Tomorrow takin!!!