Delta Kick (air): RDP+A

Supers:
Dancing Flash: QCF+2A
Kitty’s Helper: DP+2A

From Windsagio:
[media=youtube]D57ZjEde5gc"[/media]
[media=youtube]bddYJkqPdKI"[/media]
[media=youtube]GFPfDXoy0DI"[/media]

These videos show using her out of axis run to either go around someone or avoid small projectiles, and also the use of her Cat Spike (bubble chase) as a combo-extender/ambiguous crossup. The third one shows that her ‘delta kick’ still exists and is in the game.

I expect Felicia in 3D to be smokin hot :bgrin:

Yeah I mained in her MvC3 and I can’t wait to do the same here.

:lovin:

I really hope her Hyper Wave (The one where she kicks all of the water stuff out) is retained in this game. That allowed me to punish alot of assists with utter ease.

Felicia was badass in Marvel 2 in the right hands. I also mained her as well.

So this must be MvC4 then.

Hello there time traveler.

Also im a Felicia fan, count me in :bgrin:

I want to pet her and uh… make her a steak dinner. While she plays the piano.

I love Felicia.

I hope they clothe her more. remember kids do actually play this game

So what’s this assist they’re talking about she has (the cat helper)? Is it like the one in I think it was Vampire Savior 2 (or maybe Vampire Hunter 2? I’ve forgotten)

Yay for Felicia!

It’s probably her Onegai, Taskute! (“Please, Help Me!”) super (qcb+KK in MvC2) where she calls out the little cat girl who connects to autocombo with a bunch of other cat-ladies. I’m pretty sure it’s in one of the Vampire game, too. But at this point it could be another new move altogether.

They didn’t clothe her much more in the Darkstalkers cartoon. Pretty much just got rid of the underboob and covered her rear, but she was still basically in a fur bikini. Then again, I’m not sure how much standards have changed.

EDIT: Just realized that we need to have Felicia in her nun habit as an alternate costume. DO IT CAPCOM!

I was asking because the way it was described, a cat shows up alongside Felicia and helps her for a little while. It could be the Please Help Me super and it’s possible it was just bad reporting on GI’s part.

now that felicia is confermed for the roster i am officially sold on it. now capcom needs to put her in more games :slight_smile:

I will go back in time and bitch slap you as babies.

>:|

WTF? What’s a woman doing in this forum?

hmm… MvC2 Felica had atleast 5 specials with four being quarter circle motions. I guess two can be DP motions instead.
so…
Rolling Buckler :qcf:+[ATK], then some variant [ie L/M/H] follow up [ATK]
Sand Splash :qcb:+[ATK]
Cat Spike :dp:+[ATK]
Delta Kick :bdp:+[ATK] ((air))
Hell Cat :hcb:+[ATK] or :360:+[ATK]
maybe even…
Cat Toy :d:,:d:+[ATK] ((otg foes only))

as for Supers… :coffee:
[media=youtube]NGhpPKSsVLA#t=2m57s"[/media] [lvl.1] :qcf:+2[ATK]
Hyper Sand Splash [lvl.1] :qcb:+2[ATK]
[media=youtube]NGhpPKSsVLA#t=1m17s"[/media] [lvl.1]:bdp:+2[ATK] was not in MvC series but…
[media=youtube]NGhpPKSsVLA#t=2m6s"[/media] [lvl.3] :hcb:+3[ATK]

Felicia’s English VA needs to be this (and Morrigan):

[media=youtube]UP7-TAcImZw[/media]

However lackluster of a game Cross Edge turned out to be, the actors for most of the characters were dead-on perfect.

BAH, screw that, Kitty Titties all day and that ass

Fuck you. No English VAs for any of the Darkstalkers girls. SF4 has proven that Capcom always hires ones that are incompetent.

Besides, there’s nothing special about that one anyways, she just sounds like any other generic anime voice actress that doesn’t know how to inflect.

shrugs I’m not saying it will or won’t happen, but the if Capcom decides to dub it, I’d rather it be someone who doesn’t sound like a helium-sucking drama-class dropout. If they go the SFIV route we can choose our VAs anyway. Didn’t happen for TvC but the outside chance is there, particularly since we know Marvel side is getting English.

Ignore PsychoJosh. He’s vehemently anti-Capcom. ;D They could give him all the money in the world and he’d still complain.