Omega Seth

So far, from what I’ve seen, he’s got some of the best damage, range, links and moves out of the whole Omega cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3q45e4zJ1A

Chariot tackle is nuts, does loads of damage and can usually be followed up with more attacks.
Ultra 2 has superb damage now and activates quicker.
EX Chariot tackle is one of the best tools in the game.
cl. st. HK, when held, is one of the best overheads in the game. Multiple hits, lots of damage and stun, and can link into a cr. lk, which links into his tackles.

Any other thoughts?

• You can EX Chariot Tackle in the corner > stomps
  • J.HP > cl.st.HP > EX boom > cr.mp (might be cr.lp) > EX Boom, cr. lk > EX Legs > EX Chariot > U2. So much style it huuurts.

Omega Seth is probably my favorite char in this version. He’s so damn fun to play.
I was trying to figure out any other ways to combo EX Tackle midscreen… didn’t think to EX Tackle again LOL. Nice job. I also didn’t know you could EX Tackle > Tackle.
His neutral jump mk is NUTS. When used right above the opponent, you can really mess with them and hit front/cross-up REALLY easy… and convert that to huge Chariot Tackle combos.

Walk… SPEED.

Yeah, tackle seems very good at anti airing and can be also done at max distance from cr.mp and cr.mk so damn good hitkonfirm finisher (alt to legs of course, but can do ex tackle -> tackle, more damage).