OMEGA rumors

Anyone heard any rumors about Adon for OMEGA?

Nope but I think that they will implement:

• Close HK as a command normal
  • jump MK can be canceld into AJK
  • Overhead will be +4 on hit so you can combo off from it
  • A target combo
  • Other stuff

those changes would be SICK!!!

My juices are flowing.

nj mk or reg jump mk?

We can already cancel neutral jump mk with air jk , cancel diagonal jump mk with air jaguar kick was doable in the first Adon video for SSF4.

I think omega will only be a joke , i think his roundhouse will be like Sim , a full screen poke XD

wow… i didn’t even know this #newbLife

Seriously ?

yup… seriously… does it juggle if air to air?

No it doesn’t.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2014/11/13/an-introduction-to-the-usfiv-omega-edition-characters-part-iv

Jaguar Bite: A strike move that has armor-break properties. If it connects, Adon pulverizes his opponent’s upper body. The second hit can be super-cancelled, leading to big-damage.

Jaguar Claw is a ferocious, forward-moving elbow strike. If you land it from up close you can follow up with another ground-based attack.

Adon has primarily been a character who fights from the air, but with these new ground-based moves and new command normals we hope to bring out more of his Muy Thai style!

My inspiration: “Have I finally surpassed Sagat?!”

Anybody seen the OMEGA footage ?

Holy micron … Adon looks crazy … don’t know if it is the video or what but he looks so fast … Air JK looks completely broken and it looks like that there is no height restriction (or less).

EX IAJK does not knock down and you can combo off … IAJK are so much faster … looks like he is a combo machine now.

Back throw set ups seems not to work anymore … b.Throw does not give the KD close to Adon ? Don’t know why ? Maybe they want him to be more a footsie char instead of a rush down vortex char !?

He does look like a hell of a fun !!!