OMEGA Cammy - Killerbee's O-Form

Thought I’d keep this separate from the main Ultra thread.

Omega mode out today. thoughts and combos in coming.

Firstly, it looks like she have been reverted to her 2012 state for this game.
s.mp can combo after c.hp, SA FADC can’t combo into s.hp, dive kick height restriction etc…

Her new move QCB kicks, is a like a breakdancing windmill that then launches with the follow up of a normal, dive kick or throw.
[list]
[] light 65 dmg / 50 stun
[
] medium 70 dmg / 50 stun
[] heavy 90 / 50 stun
[
] EX 100/ 50 stun
[/list]

Ex SA is now 4 hits, 160 dmg / 200 stun

Her Super has changed, if it whiffs the full animation doesn’t come out, similarly if there isn’t enough juggle state it also stops. the last hit doing HUGE damage. 410 dmg on full.

Spinning Knuckle is now very quick.
[list]
[] light 100/150
[
] 120
[] 150
[
] 160 - 5 hits
[/list]
so quick you can combo the light version off: s.mp/c.mp/cl s.hp f s.hp
following up with Heavy & Ex SA / Cannon Spike / Super / Ultra (only gets 1 hit) ***Becuase it hits twice, one of those it a juggle, meaning dp FADC ultra will not work.

Similarly Hooligan Combination is quicker and can be cancelled into. (mix ups only, no follow ups hit… or at least I can’t make them atm)
You can no longer grab off this move
[list]
[] lp/mp/hp cancels the move - landing very quickly.
[
] lk/mk/hk are dive kicks
[*] razors edge slicer hits then going into a back throw.
[/list]
will keep updating

Here’s my discoveries today:

cr.LK back to 3f startup.

Far MP is now 5f startup. Now combos off of everything cr.MP does, except from farther away.

Far HP either had a startup reduction, or hitbox buff on the first hit (I suspect startup reduction).

HK SA is similar to the AE version (not v2012). Meaning two hits don’t occur unless very close, and crosses up in the corner. Second hit is now super cancellable.

DP does crazy damage. Off the top of my head, HK version does 170dmg from early frames, lower in later frames.

EX DP has an automatic follow up if hit during early frames.

All forward jumping normals can be cancelled into Target Strike (the divekick that knocks down on hit).

The new move, KBS, launches the opponent into a free juggle state. LMH versions are jump cancellable on hit only. EX is jump cancellable on hit or block. Divekick done from KBS will knock down.

Diagonal j.MP juggles. Follow up with Target Strike for air-to-air combo. If done low enough, you can follow up with DP or EX SA.

EX SA juggles and knocks down. You can do it off of j.MP or DP FADC.

DP knocks down much lower if done in a juggle. (DP FADC, DP FADC, U1 does not combo).

Diagonal j.MP juggles. Follow up with Target Strike for air-to-air combo. If done low enough, you can follow up with DP or EX SA.

Hooligan is now HCF instead of TK motion. The different strength Ps result in Assault Rolls that go varying fall to distances.

If you input qcb from below minimum divekick height, the divekick will come out at a predetermined height (not sure if minimum height or not).

U1 cinematic does one more hit at the end.

BTW, I’m pretty sure this is universal across Omega, but there are no moves that cause hard knockdown. This includes throws and sweeps, and drastically changes possible oki.

My go-to omega BNB from today:

anything that links to st.MP, (cl.HP, cr.HP, cr.LP, st.LP, cr.MP, whatever) then:
st.MP xx MK, or EX KSB, jc, late j.MP

From there, you can:

• Cancel into divekick
  • Land, DP (same damage as divekick with worse oki, not recommended)
  • Land, EX DP (a good deal more damage, similar oki to divekick)
  • Land and do nothing (best oki situation).

Wicked stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZLyjV3ozWk

_

Can’t wait to try this.

and this is how she should have been in USF4 :’<

They can only make spin knuckle good as a joke, lolololol. Oh so btw, cl. hk is like an actual thing now. It feels like +4 on hit and still does 100/200 damage/stun unlike her other hard buttons, plus has very little pushback and links to anything on CH, even close normals on some characters. Lol, and with the active frames you can even get CH meaty cl. hk > cl. hk > s. lp > cr. mk xx ex KBS > whatever

I think the height restriction is different. Emmm. Feels higher.

Tkcs motion takes cammy into auto pilot where she automatically jump and performs cannon strike.

Hmmm.

Tkcs? Really? I tried it with no success.

If u input Tkcs. Cammy will jump automatically high and then strike at a pre determined hight.

While on the ground? Doesn’t work for me.

Desk has had a few goes with Cammy.