Olympia Fightclub!

Instead of starting at 3 you guys want to push it later to like around 5? I mean if BMK gets off at 7 we’ll totally still be around.

First draft of the flyer tell me what I should add/remove

Looks good to me…:tup:

So…TW season 2 gonna have some Olympia reps?

I added Olympia cards and comics phone number. When is season two of TW? I’d like to have at least a month or two of refining our skill and getting more people. However even on the first day we we’re talking about coming up for TW so…yea you’ll probably see us, it would help of some people came down and helped us out =)

Any word if more peeps will be coming this time? bmckay you going to make it? Emkris will you bring your PS3?

I just ordered a 360 SE stick so ill bring that too if it arrives by Thursday. So ill bring 3sticks (1 360, 1ps3, & 1 dual mod) this coming Thursday…Hope this time this will run more smoothly & more peeps!

Like I said, I get out of work at 7pm, so I think I can make it. I mean, it’s not far from my house at all.

Sweet so i posted the flyers all over town two in evergreen one at the game stop by the mall, one at game crazy in lacey and one in the shop where we play. Also DJragequit posted some in tacoma and at game trolls so sweet times hopefully we’ll get some new players. If you want to help spread the word too I’ll link the edited flyer which has a phone number and I corrected the typos. flyer here

Oh after talking with a guy from gamestop he told me the Lakewood gamestop has a bunch of fighting game fans that show up for various tourneys so if anyone for whatever reason goes by Lakewood drop off a flyer!

Thanks for update…I wish i would have kept in touch w/ my arcade buddies awhile back when the fighting scene was still strong…

I think we should bring an extra setup this time though, as its possible we might get a better turn out.

On Wednesday we should do some kind of role call on who is bringing what. Last thing we want is to be unorganized.

I can bring
2 PS2 arcade stick w/ adapter
1 Dual Mod PS3/360 arcade stick
MK vs DC 360
SCIV PS3
Virtua Fighter 5 360
SFIV 360/PS3

Im still waiting on my other SE stick that will be coming in sometime this week, not sure if it arrive in time for Thursday.

I’m definitely bringing my stick. If it comes down to it, I can bring my copies of Blazblue (for the lolz) and SFIV. Let me know if you want to see my whole setup there. I don’t have a problem with packing my shit up and sticking it in my trunk. I did it for NWM, I can do it again. lol.

Whole setup includes (but items can be omitted based on need):
22" ASUS Monitor.
Xbox360 w/ VGA Hookup.
SFIV
Blazblue
SSIITHDR
MvC2 (X360 port)
Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Madcatz FightStick SE (Sanwa Edition)

We for sure need tv’s to set up, and a ps3 with games outside of that djragequit and i will be bringing

If Noone else can bring one I can bring that giant clunker TV from last meet up
2x x360 my console has MvC2 and SF2 HD.
2x SF4 360
2x se stick
2x blazblue

I have a computer monitor i can bring w/ 360 VGA cord. Doesn’t have speakers though, let me know if i should bring that too…

If we end up playing on your monitor we’ll need speakers. Also if you have a surge protector we need one since we only really have 2 sockets in the store to work with.

Are we still starting at 3:00 tomorrow?

I might be able to make it out for a little bit if so, but I’m absolutely swamped with end-of-the-quarter work. I’ll bring my PS3, stick and TV, but like I said it won’t be around for more than a couple hours.

i’ll see if i can find somekind of speaker, not sure if i have one though as i dont think i want to bring my receiver w/ my tower speakers…If someone has a spare to bring, please bring it or let me know ahead of time before this starts.

So far we got the following…

2 tvs (ekimris, aburnflags)
2 monitor w/ 360 VGA(rcaido,bmckay)
3 360 SE sticks (djragequit, bmckay, aburnflags)
3 Ps3 sticks (rcaido, ekimris)
1 dual mod stick (rcaido)
3 xbox 360 (djragequit, aburnflags, bmckay)
1 PS3 (ekimris)

Games

4 SFIV 360
2 Blazblue 360
1 Virtua Fighter 5 360
1 MK vs DC 360
2 SFiv PS3

Someone has Tekken 6 right? What about KOF?

Djragequit has tekken 6 don’t know anyone with king of fighters looking forward to seeing you guys at the shop, hope you’ve been practicing.

Not going to be able to make it out, way too much work to do on my final projects. Sorry, guys.

It’s understandable school totally comes first. By the way we’re starting at 5 now which opens up peoples schedules a lot more hope to see you next Thursday 5 pm!

so yall meet up at 5pm thursdays at this card place? here i was thinkin nobody in freakin olympia played street fighter. what are yall in need of?

Hey Ynos what’s going on man…You from Olympia? Right now, we really dont need anything except for more people to show up. So if you can make it on Thursday Fightclub that would be sweet, bring a friend if you can…

Ggs aburnflag & djragequit…Im going to start practicing & studying some SFIV vids of Gief/Fei…Cant believe we played till midnight last night…