Olympia Fightclub!

The only game I have on my PS3 is Flower.

Which I’m totally down to play if it comes down to it…

Setup 1
360, SFIV, 2 SE sticks

Setup 2
360, ST remix/ Mvc 2/Blazblue (we need 2 sticks)

Setup 3
PS3, Tekken 6/SFIV, 1 TE & 1 Happ

aburnflags, bmckay, ekimris, djragequit, & myself. aburnflags you said you have 4 people coming, so anyone else bringing anyone? If we only have around 12 people, probably just 2 setups would work best. 1 PS3 & 1 360. That way we dont need to find 2 more sticks…What do you guys think?

I think I’m going to be bringing one extra person as well.

The problem with having multiple setups is the lack of tv’s as it stands for this first week we may only really need two set ups, bring whatever you have we’ll eventually hook it up I’m sure. By the way make sure your consoles and anything you bring is clearly marked.

I was planning on just having setup 1 and setup 2. I have a stick and a fight pad for x360. djragequit will have a stick for x360. So we need at least one more controller for x360. If you bring a ps3 with your stick I may also be able to get a fightpad for the ps3. We’ll use whatever we got i guess. As for my friends they may not show up (work and such) so at least for this first meeting it will be rather low key, but i expect in the future allot more people showing up. I’m making up flyers to post around evergreen gaming club and various shops. If anyone has experience making sweet flyers your welcome to help.

Wow im getting hype, i haven’t been to gathering since X-men vs Street Fighter came out on the Saturn…

So is this going to happen this Thursday?

Man i put in SFIV for the first time in a long ass time…I remember how much i dislike this game…I tried going back to ST remix & my timing for Gief got all messed up…No more SFIV for me…

Ill be there to play the other games…

Hahaha, yup, I think got it. I modded it with Sanwa parts (dumb colorful), though. I don’t really use Viper, since I found my execution threshold rather quickly trying to do some of her more important close combos. I’m all about Dhalsim now.

So what’s the deal, any updates? Is this going to happen this Thursday? Have you guys talk to Cards & Comics?

Yea it’s happening this Thursday 3:00pm I’ve talked to the owner of Olympia Cards and comics and she’s given us the go ahead. So Thursday bring what you can and we’ll use what we can, we really need TV’s and controllers. But even if you can’t bring anything we will make due with what we have. If this is successful we’ll try to do this every Thursday hopefully hone our skills.

Still working on a flyer for us, I’m fairly bad at this ><

Oh ok i’ll bring a stick…I’ll probably be there around 4 something got to pick up my daughter from school…Also will have to leave kinda early as i got free tickets to Twilight:wasted:

Dang bro-tato. I’ll be at work until 7pm. I was hoping my schedule would change to something earlier, but no luck. Depending on how late it runs, I might be able to swing through or something. PM to get my number so I know what to expect.

I pm’ed you with my number just text me and I’ll tell you if we’re still around. I saw a TV last time I was at OCC so we’re still probably good, at the very least we’ll have my pos tv and 360

So who is coming? Do i still need to bring my PS3 stick?

Not sure who all is coming bring whatever you’ve got tho here’s hoping for the best keep in mind we’re going to try and do this every week and as of next week i’ll have flyers up so we should have people from outside the boards

I’m planning on bringing my PS3 and one stick and a tv, so unless you want a setup with a pad (and I sure don’t), bring that stick along.

A pretty good turn out, five people came rcaido’s Gief destroyed us! Good showing tho guys lets try to get more people for next time too. Next meeting won’t be next Thursday as that’s Thanksgiving so we’ll do this next on Thursday Dec 3rd keep up the practice guys this definitely helped out my game I haven’t really played people off-line so it really opened my eyes to how different it is, plus I had a serious case of the jitters when i started. I’ll be waiting for next time guys.

ggs tonight. It’ll be nice to get some better sticks next time.

I decided to gut my captain america stick & put it in a smaller stick case…I tried it out last night & seems to be working fine for the PS3 & 360. That was my bad i should have checked it first…

I’ll bring two stick next time that way we have 2 setups going at the same time. Im guessing you guys want Japanese sticks?

Cards n Comics is pretty cool, despite that one random trying to munch on aburnflags chips…Anyway is nice meeting you guys we need to meet up again soon. Hopefully we get more peeps next time…bmckay where you at?

Making cake, homie! What time did ya’ll get out of there? I ask, because my schedule is 10a-7p, so most of the fun is already had by the time I get out of work, or at worst, done and gone.

The place closes at midnight, I assume we can stay until then.

I left a little after 8 because I had some stuff to do, but in the future I’ll be sticking around longer if other people do as well.