(old thread, delete)

Wait,what is TK?

TK is Tiger Knee. Basically suggesting do a jumping :qcf: attack as low to the ground as possible.

OOOOOOHHHH!
Thank you for clearing that up!

Cap can do 850k with fully maxed out hits, as in jump in with S and the works.<br><br>j.S, s.M x2, s.H, s.S j.dH, Air Light SS, s.S j.dH, Air Light SS, s.S, j.MMH, jump cancel, j.M, j.dH, j.S, Light SS, Light CS, Heavy CS, HCS.<br>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana”><span style=“font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mODMnkslus</span></font>

idk if he can…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZOdtMww1Y<br><br>Before the Devil Trigger DHC, damage counter reads 857k.<br>

Imma run to the lab with this, I feel you may have given new ideas to play with and get even more damage and meter, good stuff. Update soon after some testing.<br><br>(and dear god I want my damn image notations back, damnit SRK!)<br>

I’m having a bitch of a time getting the MMH xx double jump Md+HS ender. I know it works, but I’m wondering if it’s character specific deep into combos. I can land it easily in short combos, but this one always whiffs the :s:.<br><br>What I have is adding 1 simple change which is doing: j.:s:, land, s.:m::m::h::s:, qcj.:u:+:h: instead of :d:+:h: for the first rep. It’s easier to do, and does slightly more damage. I will post the mmh x md+hs ender, but typically I don’t because that means there’s more histun to work with. I’m curious if we can sneak in a cs L or another j.H in there and go with the more consistent j.MMHd+HS and j. MHu+HS enders<br><br>[edit] - sweet, i was able to expand upon it.<br><ul><li>j.s:, land ,s.:m::m::h::s:, sjc.:h:, :qcf:+:l:, land, dash, :qcb:+:l:, :s:, sjc.:d:+:h:, :qcf:+:l, land, :s:, sjc.:m::h::u:+:h::s:, land, j.:qcf:+:l:, land, dash, :qcb:+:l:, :qcb:+:h:, :qcb:+:atk::atk: - 868,700 || +0.4 meter gain!</li></ul>with doom missiles:<br><ul><li>j.s:, land ,s.:m::m::h::s:, sjc.:h:, :qcf:+:l:, land, dash, :qcb:+:l:,
:s:, sjc.:d:+:h:, :qcf:+:l, land, :s:, sjc.:m::h::u:+:h::s:, land, dash, :a1:, :qcf:+:l:, :qcb:+:atk::atk:, **missiles hit, :s:, :qcb:+:l: (TK with :u:), :qcb:+:h:, :qcb:+:atk::atk: - 1,124,100 || -0.5 meter gain!!!</li></ul>Imma keep experimenting and I’ll update the OP soon. But getting that magical 900k may be possible. I’m also awaiting how SRK will handle notations before I do an overhaul. This changes everything on my layout since now we have a triple launch.<br>

I was having issues with that ender when I tried to perform those combos yesterday too. Try and and leave a slight delay before you input the m m h :u: h s. When I would double jump my attacks either whiffed or Cap landed too close for the Shield Slash to connect both hits.<br><br>But the pause helped with the hits connect, as well as spaced Cap out enough for the OTG to connect properly.

Can you redo the optimal combos/resets with the new shit format?

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/58878/ifbpwnstar">ifbpwnstar</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I’m having a bitch of a time getting the MMH xx double jump Md+HS ender. I know it works, but I’m wondering if it’s character specific deep into combos. I can land it easily in short combos, but this one always whiffs the :s:.<br><br>What I have is adding 1 simple change which is doing: j.:s:, land, s.:m::m::h::s:, qcj.:u:+:h: instead of :d:+:h: for the first rep. It’s easier to do, and does slightly more damage. I will post the mmh x md+hs ender, but typically I don’t because that means there’s more histun to work with. I’m curious if we can sneak in a cs L or another j.H in there and go with the more consistent j.MMHd+HS and j. MHu+HS enders<br><br>[edit] - sweet, i was able to expand upon it.<br><ul><li>j.s:, land ,s.:m::m::h::s:, sjc.:h:, :qcf:+:l:, land, dash, :qcb:+:l:, :s:, sjc.:d:+:h:, :qcf:+:l, land, :s:, sjc.:m::h::u:+:h::s:, land, j.:qcf:+:l:, land, dash, :qcb:+:l:, :qcb:+:h:, :qcb:+:atk::atk: - 868,700 || +0.4 meter gain!</li></ul>with doom missiles:<br><ul><li>j.s:, land ,s.:m::m::h::s:, sjc.:h:, :qcf:+:l:, land, dash, :qcb:+:l:,
:s:, sjc.:d:+:h:, :qcf:+:l, land, :s:, sjc.:m::h::u:+:h::s:, land, dash, :a1:, :qcf:+:l:, :qcb:+:atk::atk:, **missiles hit, :s:, :qcb:+:l: (TK with :u:), :qcb:+:h:, :qcb:+:atk::atk: - 1,124,100 || -0.5 meter gain!!!</li></ul>Imma keep experimenting and I’ll update the OP soon. But getting that magical 900k may be possible. I’m also awaiting how SRK will handle notations before I do an overhaul. This changes everything on my layout since now we have a triple launch.<br></div>
</blockquote>

<br>Solo 868k? Vergil’s dead  =D>  I’d be amazed if we could get a more damaging combo than that. Is the combo practical from mid-screen or is it full screen only? <br><br><div>It’s cool that people have found ways for Cap to hit between 850k-to 870k.</div>

I’ll be updating the whole thread once I figure out what’s happening with notations. Same info but I want to arrange it slightly differently as well as put the new optimal combos. <br><br>As for the combo, it’s full screen without assist only, because you can’t do the TK SS ender. However with assists you will likely get optimal extensions for mid screen. I will see if there is a turn around version as I already have a corner variant posted that does that, I just haven’t posted it yet. That should allow midscreen solo.<br>

Thanks. I’m glad that you guys have found higher damaging combos the previous ones. The base damage is great because you can just modify it with your assist if necessary as you said. Your corner=> midscreen combo that was in your combo video was cool, I didn’t even realize you could switch sides in a corner combo ^^

There’s quite a few variations on combos with him in the corner and turning around. I see people constantly use non SS variations in their corner combo and go for normals into back dash SS OTG and I feel it’s harder and less damaging. I argue with a local Cap player about learning these and while his damage on his combos is almost the same as mine, the missing meter gain often leads to no DHC for the kill.<br><br>I will be talking to team Hitbox and see if I can make an Ultimate Guide to Cap. As well I have seriously upped my game in marvel so I’ll be posting footage of gameplay soon to stress how powerful doom and vergil extensions are with cap. I feel Cap is often a character misplayed and people really don’t do the things to fully unlock his potential. Also I will be attempting to soon compile confirms for Cap including super jump. These may take a little time, but I love when we find a small piece of tech to advance him further.<br>

Just tried to update OP…1st post is 2000+ characters too long. Sooooooo yeah. It’s kinda locked until I SRK can fix this “enhancement”<br>

I’m totally new here… Can someone make a legend… Also, how does one SJC?

There’s a notation sticky on the noobie thread.<br><a href="Marvel 101: The UMVC3 Basics Thread is super jump cancel, basically canceling :s: into a superjump by just holding up. Nothin fancy. <br>

so for…<div><br></div><div><span style=“color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Helvetica, Arial; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>sjc.:h::u:+:h::qcf:+:l:, land, j.:u:+:h::qcf:+:m:, land, dash, :qcb:+:l:, :s:</span><br></div><div><span style=“color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Helvetica, Arial; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”><br></span></div><div><span style=“color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Helvetica, Arial; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>do you spc into h? </span></div>

Yeah, that’s starting the combo right after you hit :s:, now you hold up and super jump and do :u:+:h: and so on. <br>