Okay this is just pathetic...v2.0

WTF?
starting out like that kinda gets your attention, but that’s not the point…anyhow, under the assumption that the dummy is Urien…
My question is basically: How do you get b+forward to connect CONSISTENTLY after b+roundhouse?
basically, for the life of me, I can’t seem to get b+forward after b+roundhouse…I’m even setting the other guy to crouching…it seems like you have to move forward for like “2 pixels” or so and then I can kinda get it like once every 20 tries.
I’m basically trying to practice that 100% combo sugiyama does
well, actually there’s two versions, and other ones that do like 80-90% on like Alex, Makoto, and Chun or something like that.
the other version has them standing, and then it’s b+strong after b+roundhouse, which is albeit easier, since they’re standing, but the elbows are hard…that one is 19 hits, while the first one is 17 I believe…

by practicing this, I still haven’t got it down, but found out a good flowchart in the meantime on shotos, which I’m still working on? Just to mention, character specific combos are a bitch…any help? comments, suggestions, insults?

okay, so the basic combo is from fight…dash forward x 3, b+roundhouse, b+forward xx strong tornado xx electric snake, jab denpa, db+fierce, strong, taunt, then dash forward and db+fierce x 5…KO

the other one is dash them into the corner, b+roundhouse, b+strong xx electric snake, db+fierce x 4, jab xx jab tornado for 1 hit, taunt, dash in, b+roundhouse, strong xx electric snake, jab denpa, db+fierce, jab…KO

note that you don’t even need one full meter to do the first combo, only like 60-70% meter? I’m not sure on the exact figures…