Okay. Let's use Mega Crash!

Why use Mega Crash as an offensive tactic? Easy. Free Baroque. Mega Crash trades Yellow health for Red, but you don’t lose ANY from the total, meaning if you mega crashed a fresh bar and swapped out, you could recovery back to 100.

So I want to know, in order to help Mega’s metagame. Where can he megacrash? Inbetween what moves or combos or whatever can he mega crash into, megacrash from, and what not. By learning this, we can learn to basically “summon” baroque whenever we want in order to cancel into anything we want and make Mega’s attacks even more rape sauce than they already are.

Kgo.

Mega can Mega Crash right after a lauch. So 3C > Jump > Megacrash. It can be done as soon as he leaves the ground.

**EDIT: SO. I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING AWESOME.

To all you Megaman players who think the Shinning laser is a failure as a Lvl3. I want you to think again, it seems that if you time it properly, you can Mega Crash after Shinning Laser, thusly allowing you to combo from it since they’ll still be in stun from the Special as well as the Mega Crash, so because you’ll be in NORMAL ARM MODE, you can go and do a Normal Arm > Other Arm combo, and if you’re good enough or lucky enougn, you’ll get another super bar and can finish of with a Hyper Chain Gun.

WHO’S AWESOME FOR FINDING THIS. I AM. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW.**

Five bars is wayyy too much though. Not too common, or smart to use against humans… unless we’re talkin’ 100% combos.

Well considering the possibilties in which it CAN do, its worth looking into. 5 bars is a bit steep yea, but its the only way to make Shining Laser someone…less of a failure for a Level 3 super.

That’s just my opinion. His Lv 3 gave me lemons, so I’m going to make the best god damn lemonade evar.

EDIT: And besides Level 3 to Mega Crash was never intended to be a common tatic considering the price is steep, but having more options for any situation is more power to you and ultimately gives you what you need to triumph and over come. If you have 5 bars and they are about to die and cant Mega Crash, why not? If you know the level 3 isnt going to finish it, make it so that it will.

You don’t even need megacrash to combo off of the level 3. You can just hit them as they are falling back down. Also, megacrash just isn’t viable for combo extending, unless it’s to setup an infinite, or some other highly damaging combo, which megaman sadly doesn’t have.

Megacrash is nifty in how you can use it in creative ways to do some interesting stuff, but I just don’t think it will ever be practical in a competitive fashion, since the losses you suffer are far worse than what you could possible ever make up from using it.

Well, the reason why I think useing it would be useful since pretty much because it gives you a BBQ to use at pretty much anytime after the Super.

Yea. It’s probably more visual than anything, but its always nice having the option, no? It’s not a concept I’m deadly focused on, but its a possibility I want to explore.