Oil Social: Facebook Group strictly for die hard Hakan players

There is a group on facebook called, Oil Social. Its a group with some of the top english speaking Hakan players from across the world. Infomation on MUs, Tactics and Tips are found on there daily. If you want to join, just hit me up here or on facebook. Its is a “private” group so even if I post the link (https://www.facebook.com/groups/oilsocial/) you may not see inside.

~late

Hey. I dont be on SRK as use to, so if your looking to join the group just hit me up on facebook (Shelton Doutherd) and say you want to join the Oil social and I’ll add you.

Hi man, I send you a request in facebook, check it out. ^^

me to pls… Caner Ceylan

Is it still possible to join this group?

Yes, of course. Msg Shelton Doutherd on FB and he will be more than happy to add you.

Hey, I want to join the Oil Social but when i search “Shelton Doutherd” on facebook nothing comes up. Any way I can still join the group?

I’ve messaged Shelton and tried adding him as a friend and ignored. He updates his facebook page all the time but is not adding me.

Same here, I haven’t been added. I’m currently like the 20th ranked hakan on XBL, show me some love!!

I asked for an invite a week ago or so. Never received. Putting the discussion in a FB page instead of here feels silly and especially so when people can’t actually get in there.

Hey there can I join?

i apologize if you werent added. I think I added you all. if not I’ll try to check this more frequently.

Sent you a message as well. Could I be added?

Still wasn’t added, sent you a message on Facebook Synkyller about a week ago. Can send another if needed.

The group is now set to close instead of secret. This way, you can just search for “oil social” on facebook and ask to be added that way. no longer have to hit me up directly here or on FB for an add.

I’m still not in so I sent a request now.

Is the FB page still active? I sent a request but haven’t been accepted.

I’m going to get back into this game come August so it would be incredibly irksome if all the most recent tech for my fave character were just locked off on Facebook.

I’ve also requested to be added to the group. I’ve been playing Hakan on PSN for a while now, and would like to see what other Hakan players are up to.

Applied to the group.

Also applied to the group, kinda between characters at the moment, but Hakan is in my shortlist =D