OGs vs Youngblood Dream Matches

LAAkuma - Does tomo live in California? He hasn’t been playing in Japan this past year, has he? There’s an ST ryu player that goes by the nickname “tomo” (in english like that) – probably a coincidence.

http://blog.mi-ka-do.net/?eid=312252
He’s in the third and sixth matches here.

Regardless if that’s a different player or not, OG CA champ Tomo would be a bonkers draw for Evo. Jeff/Tomo vs. Justin not very exciting though. dXp, NKI, AfroLegends, Zaza, Nuki… fighting one of those guys would make for hotter ST games.

i’d like to see the OG legends Jeff and Tomo vs new blood and jps :china:

That’s a different guy. Tomo played Guile.

I don’t really think the players you listed besides DSP are “newschool”, and I didn’t even know Zaza played ST (unless you mean somebody besides the MVC2 Wolverine guy). I’ve known about NKI for a good minute, all the glitch videos and what not.

If DSP vs Jeff or Tomo would go down, I’d put up the same bet.

Thing is, old school crew don’t really like or play ST. HF is their game. In any case, I doubt new school is anywhere close to the level of the OG CA crew.

Btw, Zazza was originally the '95 UK ST champ, then recently he came over to Arizona. He plays ST Dictator.

Yeah but honestly, HF would likely not happen. ST is about as old as the mainstream interest goes. You’d have to be on some pretty good drugs to sidebet HF against anybody from LA as well, nobody’d get hype for it.

Good to know the info on Zazza, I never heard of the guy. Is he on par w/ Nelson? Hopefully he has some shit online, as a Bison player myself.

Yes i do live in AZ right now my tag is rah anech umkum please add me and maybe if the connection is good we can get some games in i will be more then happy to play you
And thx to the guys that have mentioned my name coz that means they see me as a good player i was shockt to see that thx again…

QFT :pleased:

I don’t have XBL, or an XB for that matter… but once GGPO supports ST, you can guarantee my ass is down for some games. If I had an Xbox I’d love to get some games in.

It’s nice to know there are some more serious Bison players besides Sirlin, S-Kill and Jason Nelson in America. However, I can’t guarantee I’ll be using him at that time… I’m branching out into characters that have a reversal these days. =)

Since DSP didn’t make top 8 at arcade ST, afrolegends would be a better choice.

How “newschool” is AfroLegends? I mean, I just started hearing about him recently… but he seems to have some pretty big respect.

For me, newschool means pretty much never posted in agsf2 when it was actually a forum.

he grew up in cali but didn’t find out about the big tournaments or SRK til 2-3 years ago

it would be cool to see Eddie Lee vs some of the New NY players like Yipes, or Smooth.

also don’t think Eddie Lee ever played Sanford either.